Ratings for Dr. C. Michael Samson

After a year and a half of eye specialists with no answers and no remedies, it was amazing to find Dr. Samson. He reviewed all of my records, examined my eyes, explained my condition and gave me a working plan of action to get it under control. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. I am so grateful to know that my condition is finally being reviewed and treated properly.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Best doctor ever. I cannot appreciate enough for all the help I got through him. No matter how busy he is, he will take time to talk to you.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

I went to ophthalmologist C. Michael Samson after finding him on castleconnolly.com. He was very friendly and extremely knowledgable. He also spent a great deal of time with me discussing my complicated case when most other doctors seem to watch the clock and, in the end, offer little help. I most highly recommend this excellent doctor and look forward to seeing him again. We need more doctors like this one. A+++

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. C. Michael Samson's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1994)

HealthFirst