Ratings for Dr. Patton P. Morrisonbarton

I've seen her since about 2006. She's never rushed with me and always taken the time to explain everything. I drive 45 miles to see her simply because she's worth it. I wish she had delivered my children - instead she did my hysterectomy. Great doctor. The very negative comments here don't fit my experience with her at all in any way.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Love Dr. Barton but I don't really care for her nurses.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I absolutely adore her! She delivered my last child. Before switching to Dr. Barton, I had 2 previous male on/gym doctors. They always made me feel so uncomfortable! She just performed a total laproscopic hysterectomy on me a few weeks ago because of all the problems I was having! She is very caring and I recommend her to everyone!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I love her. She is super sweet and always upbeat. A breathe of fresh air when you have to visit the OB/GYN. I have been seeing her for years and have nothing but kind words to say about her and her staff! :)

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts, one the size of a lemon and another that was smaller, by my GP who put me on birth control to shrink it and referred me to Dr Barton. I saw her in Feb to find out by the ultrasound that the lemon sized one had shrunk alot. Dr Barton gave no information about the cyst or seemed to be concerned at all about my pain. Whenever I expressed a concern about anything her response would be "Your 15 years old!" Or "All your s**** normal!" And i really don't appreciate being called dramatic. I left the office in near tears because she was just so condescending and completely uncaring. When I was in severe pain all of April and had a cyst the size of a baseball the nurse (who seemed like she would rather shoot herself than talk to my mom) prescribed another kind of BC and made me an appt 3 MONTHS LATER. And wouldn't do anything except prescribe pain meds that weren't even helping. Dr Barton and her staff are incompetent and rude. I wouldn't recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Down-to-earth and easy to talk to. She has a busy practice but I know when she's in the room with me that she's completely focused on me. If I need to ask lots of questions, she pulls up her chair and answers all of them. If it's just a routine exam, she doesn't waste her time or mine. I like that. I'm guessing some folks don't, but I don't need or want to swap cookie recipes and talk about the weather. I trust her entirely and feel totally at ease with her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Morrison-Barton for 7 years. She is wonderful! She always goes above and beyond to help me any way she can and she makes a somewhat awkward situation SUPER comfortable. I recently moved away and one of my biggest regrets about the move will be having to find a new OBGYN. I will miss her and her office very much!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I do not recommend her! She has no bedside manner. She rushes from the moment she walks in the room (as if she has more important things she needs to attend to). She is somewhat condescending and completely uncaring. Unfortunately she delivered my baby. When I got to the hospital with my contractions three minutes apart, she told the nurse to tell me that I could go back home because I hadn't dilated any! The nurse of course would not let me leave; and my water broke on its own a couple of hours later and I dilated all at once. I had been ready to start pushing for almost two hours before she got there because according to the nurse she had to "get ready" = put on her make up and do her hair. I could tell the nurse did not care for her either. My husband calls her a "rock star doctor" > only in it for the money not because she really cares for others.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012