Ratings for Dr. Edward E. Wing

Terrible, knowledge questionable. Didnt ask for what medications i was on and tried to give me a prescription for one that would seriously interact with current meds. Very unprofessional, didn't seem to listen or care about medical history. Also urine labs are taken in plastic drinking cups, no lids and you label with a sharpie. Not sterile, no antibacterial wipe to cleanse before. No vitals taken.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Wing is a great. He takes his time to answer all question and concerns.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Wouldn't go back to this guy if you paid me!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Best ob/gyn that I have ever seen. I was a little worried at first, because I wanted to try a female ob/gyn after my doctor retired. I went to about 2 doctors before seeing Dr. Wing and I felt like I was a number and a paycheck for the doctor and staff. The thing that I like best about Dr. Wing is that he searches the root cause of any problem and does not just treat the symptoms. The office staff is very friendly and make you feel as if you are part of the family.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013