Ratings for Dr. Alan H. Beyer

Love Dr. Beyer! I have been going to him for years!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Beyer for years. He has treated both of my knees - surgery on one and a series of injections in the other. My surgery went well and he even called me the day after to see how I was doing. I really trust him when it comes to my knees. His office is busy, but I think that is just because lots of people want to see him. That has to be a good sign! I constantly recommend Dr. Beyer to people and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

This doctor likes to do surgeries. The Good: * His patients who have had surgery like him * Many of his staff are really great. The Bad: * Lied to me and told me he personally looked at my past MRI films and I didn't have a meniscus tear in previous MRIs. Other doctors have put my old and new films side by side on a lightboard to show and how it has grown. * I was the last patient of the day once, and I saw the doctor in the hallway and heard him talking to someone in the room next to me. Then his assistant came in and said he was called to the emergency room and had to leave. I looked at my watch and it was 5:01 PM. Maybe he had to pick up his kids at day care, but I don't like coming down there to be left to reschedule, especially because I was unable to go to work and needed someone to sign for my disability. * Spends less than 5 minutes with you, won't recommend conservative therapy even if you want it.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Dr. Alan H. Beyer's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal