Ratings for Dr. Harry A. Zain

Dr Zain is very knowledgable and can also take care of my primary care needs. Its nice to be able to go to 1 doctor for everything. I also like that I see Dr. Zain every visit its not a revolving door of Nurse practitioners.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr Zain is a very knowledgable dr, He is very direct and listens. I feel like I have a choice in my treatment options. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Very professional and caring. Great surgeon--did a super job for my mother AND grandmother. Would never use anyone else!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Zain has taken care of me and several of my friends for quite some time now. He is an amazing surgeon and saved my mother's life. He did her cancer surgery and did a wonderful job!!! You can tell he has a wonderful heart and truly loves what he does. We recommend him highly!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Harry A. Zain's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My name is Dr. Harry A. Zain MD. and I would like to personally welcome you to my practice.! Our mission is to compassionately provide comprehensive up to date medical care to our patients. I am BOARD CERTIFIED and a FELLOW of both the AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS and THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF OBSTETRICS and GYNECOLOGY. I also have a wonderful staff who truly care about my practice and my patients. We look forward to serving you !! AS ALWAYS, NEW PATIENTS WELCOME!!

• English

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

• Vaginal hysterectomy
  • Abdominal hysterectomy
  • Chronic pelvic pain in women
  • Endometriosis
  • Endometrial ablation
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Anterior prolapse (cystocele)
  • Oophorectomy (ovary removal surgery)

UPMC