Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nina Mohammed

I have been seeing Dr. Mohammed for the past 10 years, from my 3rd pregnancy on . She is very warm and caring and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her! She is very knowledgeable and I always feel listened to.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Very easy to talk to! Glad I switched to this practice!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

As a new patient, I was very impressed with the Office Staff and Dr. Mohammed. The staff was welcoming and helpful. Dr. Mohammed was go patient and understanding. She was willing to take the time and listen to me. I was very impressed by her. I will be returning in a few weeks with my daughter.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr. Mohammed is the sweetest, warmest, caring doctor I’ve known. She puts you at ease with her gentle manor. The staff is very friendly and pleasant. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Mohammed for many years and find her to be one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctors. She puts me at ease during an exam and spends a good amount of time discussing my health issues. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Dr. Nina Mohammed's response
Thank you for trusting Associates In Women’s Healthcare with your recent healthcare needs. We are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience in our office. We think Dr. Mohammed is pretty great, too! We appreciate your kind words about our practice, and thank you again for entrusting us with your healthcare.

Submitted April 16, 2019

When I had a very upsetting pregnancy loss, Dr. Mohammed was so compassionate and helpful. The office is very clean, and the staff is competent and very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr. Mohammed is one of the most kind and knowledgeable doctor I have ever had! Her and the staff are all wonderful

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr. Mohammed is one of the best doctors I’ve ever been to! She is so patient and knowledgeable, I love that she takes the time to explain things so that I understand them as well!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

I've been a patient of Dr. Mohammed for the past several years. She's patient, informative, and makes you feel very comfortable during an exam. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is need of a GYN.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Dr Mohammed is very kind and knowledgeable. She is a great Dr. and has a wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. Nina Mohammed's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mohammed attended Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia after receiving an AB degree in Chemistry from Bryn Mawr College. Upon finishing her medical studies, she completed her internship and residency at Temple University Hospital in 1994 and has been in private practice eve since. She enjoys educating patients and students alike having served as a clinical Instructor for both medical students and residents. Although she has specific interest in minimally invasive surgery for abnormal uterine bleeding and urinary incontinence, with her vast knowledge, thorough exams, and warm personality she is able to provide comprehensive care to patients from adolescence through menopause. Dr. Mohammed is an avid long distance runner and has competed in distances ranging from 5K to marathons. She lives with her three sons in Glen Rock, NJ.

• English
  • Amharic

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• Urinary incontinence