Ratings for Dr. Nina Mohammed

Associates In Women's Healthcare is the best we have in Wayne. I came from another large office and so happy that I made the decision to switch to this practice! Dr. Mohammed is awesome as well as her staff! Even though the office can be VERY busy, the day I was there everyone was still smiling as they were rushing around and I felt that everyone loved their job ! I am telling all my friends about this practice.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr Mohammed is a wonderful doctor. Very warm caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Mohammed is wonderful!!!! She is very warm and caring, extremely genuine, knowledgeable, thorough and extremely professional. She listens to all of your concerns, and gives you all the time you need to discuss these concerns...you are NEVER rushed. I only wish I would have found her sooner; she is AWESOME!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Mohammed. She delivered both of my children and I've seen her for my annual exams as well. She is personable, easy to talk to, genuine, knowledgable and professional. Dr. Mohammed is very calm in the delivery room, even when problems arise. This is invaluable if you're having a difficult delivery and are worried about your baby. She is honest, yet reassuring. Anytime I've seen her in the office, she took my questions and concerns seriously and thoroughly addressed my needs. I highly recommend AWH and Dr. Mohammed in particular.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

She was not very knowledgeable about my condition or how to help me. She said she didn't know what to do with me and offered no advice.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Nice and friendly and giving of listening and time. The office is nice and clean and the wait was not long.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I am a patient of AWH but this is the first I have seen Dr. Mohammed. She was very polite, answered all my questions, and was knowledgeable about my prior health history before walking in the door. I normally don't see her as my regular OB/GYN so I was happy that she had read my charts prior to my arrival. The nurses in the office have never been anything but kind to me and very polite.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Mohammed is outstanding! She makes you feel completely at ease and takes the time to answer questions. She was always available during my pregancy and afterwards.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Mohammed for 3 years now. She has a wonderful mannerism about herself. She is concerned, takes time to listen to you & most importantly makes an uncomfortable office visit as pleasurable as possible.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Mohammed recently delivered my first baby girl in March! The labor and delivery was intense and she made the experience one that was calm and relaxed! I would recommend everyone to go see Dr. Mohammed... she is the best OB/GYN ever!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Nina Mohammed's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)