Ratings for Dr. Marc ORLANDO

Dr. Orlando is very rude. When I saw him as a patient he was mad because I had gone to a different physician for a different specialty. The other dr I chose to go to was not his friend I went to Dr Orlando for pain management. He came into the exam room started screaming at me because I did not go to his friend he said I would never be your physician you have no sense. I said why did u see me today to beat me up. He told me to shut up I reported him to his superiors. He was verbally abusive ordered me out of his office and still billed my insurance company. He went to another practice after my complaint but he really really was nasty and in her words I had no right to see another doctor who wasnt his friend. I am glad he never did a procedure on me with his temper.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Lacking work ethics and medical knowledge to do procedures - I agree with previous patient - stay away from Dr Orlando

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was sent to this physician for a referral. The dr who sent me to him got mad at me I went to dr Orlando anyway due to my pain and need for a medical procedure. He was a friend with the dr I had been seeing but he and Orlando were friend Dr Orlando walked in the room started to verbally abuse me because his friend was mad at me. He never eloped me just spent an hour balking me out then refused to do anything on me just get out then he charged my insurance. He is a very nasty man. I was disabled came for help just got verbally abusive He also terrorizes the staff . This man is hateful unless yon have money. He is a terrible physician stay away

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Orlando is very patient and listens intently to his patients. The plan of action for the patient is agreeable by both. He's very knowledgeable and was able to consider my fibromyalsha along with my chronic back disc disease. I would recommend Dr. Orlando without hesitation to anyone looking for a doctor of his vocation.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Have visited Dr Orlando 5 times now. Today being the most recent. Have had success with each visit. Trying to avoid spinal fusion surgery. This was the second injections. Have a follow up in 10 days with his PA.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Marc ORLANDO's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)