Ratings for Dr. Susan G. Margolis

Very likeable physician but office is a bit of a mess and the doctor is too rushed to be competent.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Dr Margolis is a wonderful opthamologist. An experienced, consummate professional who knows her craft well, yet a very personable and approachable, warm, and caring human being. My husband and I both wear eye glasses and have been seeing Dr. Margolis for our annual check-ups and prescriptions for over 15 years (since the late 90s). Furthermore, she has solved a few 'ocular mysteries' by giving concrete advice not found elsewhere and recommended our current optician whom we are extremely happy with and have now been using for approximately 8 years. Very very happy! I am receiving absolutely no favors for saying this. In fact, I am currently awaiting the bill from my last visit. Just a very satisfied long time customer. You'll be in great hands! (Please note: now at Murray Hill Medical Group, 323 E. 34th st, 4th fl)

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Margolis is the wonder woman of corneal surgery; she has been my doctor for 18 years. And each time I leave her, it’s with a smile. She has the patience of a saint with the professionalism beyond the scope of most physicians. Dr. Margolis made a legally blind woman, see how beautiful the world and Doc truly is an externally and especially internally. She exceeds any ratings on this website’s chart. And as for her staff, they are wonderful and top billing in every category!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Susan G. Margolis's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1987)

AHC