Ratings for Dr. Faraidoon D. Golyan

Dr Golyan is a great physician with tremendous knowledge, and excellent bedside manor. we need more physician like him in the world.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Smart,humble,honest,great diagnostician and surgeon. I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

excellent physician he treated my dad for free ,since he lost insurance after he lost his job. he is caring and a real human being.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

excellent physician,smart, skillful and a real human being.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

absolutely excellent,caring,and professional.Fantastic surgeon with golden hands.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

In his private clinics in Austin St, Queens, and in Great Neck as well as in North Shore Hospital, Dr Faraidoon Daniel Golyan D.O. is very professional, punctual, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Faraidoon Daniel Golyan was a skilled and brilliant physician who saved my mother's life on more than one occasion. Thank you Dr Golyan.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Faraidoon Daniel Golyan has saved the lives of both my grandmother and my father with his quick thinking and skilled hands. Thank you Dr. Golyan for all you have done for my family.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Daniel Golyan has overseen the full recovery of my husband. He was attentive to all of my husband's needs and circumstances and was willing to accommodate him every step of the way.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

As a patient of Dr. Faraidoon Daniel Golyan, I saw first hand the tremendous warmth and compassion he exudes as he provides care. He oversaw my treatment by all other physicians in the hospital and I am very glad he did. Thank you Dr. Golyan

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Faraidoon D. Golyan's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1991)