Ratings for Dr. Sean C. Pfeffer

Dr Pfeffer is a good, reliable, & thorough doctor. My entire family sees this doctor, & he has taken great care of all of us.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

I think Dr Pfeffer has finally found his team. This is the best group of people he has had, in years, & he has been my doctor for nearly 10 years. He did some office cleaning & I think he’s found the best. If it hadn’t been for his quality care, I probably would have left a few years ago, when the staff was nearly unbearable. But, now, I’m so grateful I stayed. 2018 will be a good year with this team.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Very satisfied with my recent visit to Dr Pfeffer's office. The front office was the best they've ever been, & ive been seeing Dr Pfeffer for over 5 years. Dr Pfeffer, himself, was kind & thorough, as always.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Very thorough doctor. I wish the front staff was more considerate. But, at the end of the day, this review is a reflection on Dr Pfeffer, & he is very likable & down to earth.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Love the doctor. He is a straight shooter and I appreciate that. He really listens to me, even when I ramble on and on.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Office Manager is not people oriented. She says only she can authorize samples and prescription refills. They claim I must visit every 3 to 6 months instead of annually. Exhausting. Going elsewhere. Mercy has a friendly, courteous staff.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Office manager and window check in gal is always rude on person and over the phone. Please re-train staff on much needed people skills. The nurse is getting better though.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Have been seeing this doctor for over 5 years. He takes care of me and my entire family. No one else, or no place else, my family, nor, I will ever be anyplace else.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Nice experience every time i visit. Wish all of my medical experiences were this pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I have been to several doctors, and none compare to this man. He is thorough and kind.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Sean C. Pfeffer's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

UnitedHealthcare