Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Soper

Dr Soper has serious issues. He called my family physician and accused me of stealing sames from his office, I only found out because my family doc told me!!! One could only speculate why he would do this. But if you need help, look elsewhere, if you want to be belittled by a narcissistic , arrogant, person, this is the guy for you.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I went to this doctor for 6 months. He played games with my medication causing me to run out. He didn't have any empathy for someone dealing with addiction. He looked down on me as if he was superior. This guy is trouble, stay away from him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

This man is a horrendously abusive human that gets his female patients hooked on medications and proceeds to stalk them. He gives his cell number and uses his position as leverage. He honestly deserves to have his license stripped. If you are suffering, please do not go see this sociopath,

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I have been a patient of Doc Sopors for 2 years. He is non-judgemental , professional and knowledgeable. He is ALWAYS there when I need him.

Submitted April 28, 2015

with the job this Dr. has,he needs his patients to co-operate,,i can hear you have a hard time with this

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Like the person who commented below me, he is a vindictive crook!! He takes advantage of his "patients" and his treatment is unethical and dangerous. He will discharge you for missing an appointment even if you tried multiple times to leave a message w/ him (bc he is too cheap to hire a receptionist.) Oh and good luck texting him too. Yeah he gives out his cell #. I don't know why he hasn't been reported to the board of health.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

The most arrogant doctor I've ever seen! He overbooks appointments, having 3 & 4 patients with the same appointment time. In the 2.5 yrs. I saw him, other than to take my money & hand me a prescription, I spent less than 5 minutes face to face with him. Do NOT make him mad as he is very vindictive! I missed an appointment due to having to have an unscheduled surgery. Within 2 hrs of missing it I called to explain & was willing to pay his fee anyway. He would not respond to calls, emails, or texts for 6 days. I finally caught him on the phone & he said he had discharged me & sent out a letter. After 3 weeks I still ave no letter. In addition, he called my pharmacy & canceled my refills. I found a fabulous new doctor and Dr. Soper will not release my medical records. I'm hiring an attorney to deal with him as I've had more than enough! There are wonderful doctors in our area, Run Fast and Run Far from this guy!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Leaves patients on addictive meds with no way to get meds filled and no way to contact him. No care for patient or care for what it is like to go for days without medication. Find out days later he is out of the country and his mailbox on his phone is full with no way to contact him. How could any dr. leave patients with NO way to get scripts filled! Very unacceptable.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011