You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Aneel Kaushik

One of the nicest doctors I've had the experience of meeting. Very knowledgeable and has always treated me with the utmost respect. Whenever I need to go to the clinic I always check and make sure he's there before going that day or not.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

dr kaushik wasn't anything special. dont know what all the hype is about

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Kaushik is an exceptional clinician; I've found him to be knowledgeable, attentive and engaged, taking time to listen and ask questions, explaining his line of thinking when addressing patient issues. I will opt for Dr. Kaushik whenever I have a choice in local doctors.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

A very good doctor, very caring, listens and explains very well

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I agree with previous comments. You have to decide, do you want fast service, or efficient service?? I would wait all day for Dr Kaushik. After many awful experiences, Dr Kaushik is a true ambassador of medicine, and seems to be in the field for no other reason than a genuine caring for people. If you want to see someone who is kind, patient, and helpful, he will not disappoint. And I've been disappointed a lot.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Kaushik is one of the nicest, most attentive physicians in our local fruit-tree-named health conglomerate. He shows up ready to listen, he makes up his mind quickly and he does everything he can to make sure you'll be looked after properly once you leave his office. And he's very personable & frank, which aren't essential qualities for practising medicine but they say a lot about him as a person. Whoever raised this gentleman did it right.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr Kaushik is by far the most attentive doctor , knowledgeable, thorough and professional, I've seen in my life . He really cares about you . He takes the time to really listen. I even felt much better after just see it, and I do not do that. He should be ranked number one in Canada. It is the solution for our medical system messed -up . I hope this review offers you its hand . Thank you Dr. Kaushik . I will say : I love you.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Kaushik is by FAR the most caring, knowledgeable, thorough and professional doctor I've seen in my entire life. He actually cares about you. He takes the time to actually listen to you. I even felt a lot better after just seeing him, and I am not making that up. He should be rated NUMBER ONE in Canada. He is the solution for our messed-up medical system. I hope this comment reaches out to you. Thank you Dr. Kaushik. I am gonna say it: I LOVE YOU.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Aneel Kaushik's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the nicest doctors I've had the experience of meeting. Very knowledgeable and has always treated me with the utmost respect. Whenever I need to go to the..."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "dr kaushik wasn't anything special. dont know what all the hype is about"

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kaushik is an exceptional clinician; I've found him to be knowledgeable, attentive and engaged, taking time to listen and ask questions, explaining his line..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "A very good doctor, very caring, listens and explains very well"

December 7, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "A very good doctor who listens and care for you. One of the best physician I have seen. "

December 4, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I found him rude and condescending. I don't know why this doctor has such good ratings. He is insulting and he is always in a rush "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I agree with previous comments. You have to decide, do you want fast service, or efficient service?? I would wait all day for Dr Kaushik. After many awful exper..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kaushik is one of the nicest, most attentive physicians in our local fruit-tree-named health conglomerate. He shows up ready to listen, he makes up his mind..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kaushik is by far the most attentive doctor , knowledgeable, thorough and professional, I've seen in my life . He really cares about you . He takes the time ..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kaushik is by FAR the most caring, knowledgeable, thorough and professional doctor I've seen in my entire life. He actually cares about you. He takes the t..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Very nice, thorough and professional. Great bedside manner. "

September 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I've had in Ottawa. Super sweet and funny and caring and professional... not to mention super hot. "

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "J'ai rarement eu une expérience aussi positive chez un médecin. Le Dr Kaushik s'est montré attentif, consciencieux et très aimable: bref, le genre de personne ..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr. I have had in forever, he is kind, thorough and caring. He is also very funny! I wish he was my family Dr. "

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Takes his time, listens, and has great bedside manners. "

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first time at the Appletree clinic and I have to say if all the medical staff are like Dr.Kaushik, I will not go anywhere else."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor, funny, thorough, and worth the wait! "

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Really good doctor in my experience so far, and works at a convenient location."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Very nice. Great bedside manner. I will also follow him to whatever clinic he is working in."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Proactive and caring.... After 4 years of coming in to see him he is now ny family doctor"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor with fantastic bedside manners. I can't say this about many of the doctors at Appletree - most of whom I find rushed, arrogant, and rude. But D..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been returning to Dr. K for a while now. He's smart, genuine, kind, he's got a killer sense of humour and great bedside manner. He's even helped me with m..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor I've ever had. Amazing compassion and bedside manners. He makes one feel listened to and receive the help one needs. The most effective 5-10min...."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Worth the wait. Kind, caring, and efficient. Only Dr I will see."

September 16, 2014