Ratings for Dr. Aneel Kaushik

Always a pleasure to see dr. Kaushik! Extremely efficient, good diagnostician and such a pleasant conversation partner! Chapeau!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I cannot add much more than all the other comments combined! He's been my doctor for well over 6 yrs since my former GP retired. He assured me that'd he'd continue to tend to my medical issues despite. And he relates at our level. I hope he stays where he is. Excellent doctor. 5☆☆☆☆☆!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

5 star!! His kindness to help his patients is beyond all doctors I have met. I decided to go see this doctor after reading all the positive reviews about him. I was immediately treated like a family. He goes out of his way to help his patients. He is patient and kind thorough and caring; knowledgeable and dedicated. Thank you Dr. Kaushik!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Great doctor, he actually cares. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Amazing doctor! all these positive comments are spot on

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

This doctor is legitimately fabulous. He is patient, warm, listens carefully and will always go out of his way to assist. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Both times was very respectful, courteous and smiling. Kept the visit very light by cracking light jokes, which were welcome, and provided quick advise and referrals. Will try to see him if I need a doc in future.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Kaushik is amazing! I am so glad that I can see him whenever I need to. He shows that he cares about people and he is very knowledgeable. He always takes the time to explain things to you so you could understand and always make you feel that things won't be complicated. 5 stars and I would give more if I could!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Really great doctor. Kind, patient and knowledge. I would highly recommend seeing him compared to other appletree medical centres.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Excellent doctor, took the time to talk despite having a busy clinic. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017