Ratings for Dr. Aneel Kaushik

Although very busy, Dr. Kaushik is warm, friendly, and helpful. He uses his limited time with patients well, and quickly gains an understanding of the issue. Absolutely recommend and will visit again.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Kaushik is professional, understanding, patient and attentive. He takes the time to explain, to answer and show compassion to his patients. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be walking today. There are few physicians in this city who will take the time their patients need with them.. He will! He's worth the wait even on a bad day. If you need a real doctor, visit him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He is very professional and friendly. Addresses all concerns and actually takes the time to look at your past history to make the call instead of pushing meds like most doctors. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Not worth the wait.......totally buggered up my diagnosis. The medicine which he did not need to prescribe gave me horrible side effects

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Kaushik is probably the best doctor that I've had so far in my 38 years. He LISTENED, had compassion, and was willing to work WITH me on my health care. He spoke to me like I was a human being and was interested in helping me improve my life. I am so grateful to him for this. The staff at the Appletree medical was also amazing, thoughtful, patient. It was a refreshing change from the normal rigid, grumpy, battleaxe-type clinical staff I've been dealing with all of my life.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

The best doctor I've had. He impressed me with his passion and genuine care towards his patients. He went out of his way to help me out, when his facility didn't have the right tools. Most doctors will just send you away

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

The best Dr I have ever met. Very competent very good bedside manners and more importantly he listens and takes everything you say into consideration.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

He actually does what a doctor SHOULD DO. He listens to concerns and gives home remedy solutions and also gives medication. He doesnt just throw a prescription at you. Twice I have been and he always cares a lot about making sure a patient is understood. The wait is LONG, but with such a great doctor it is no wonder. However, other doctors should learn from him. He is the standard of what is means to be a doctor (: Thank-you Sir!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

My experience with this doctor was by far the most empathic interaction I've ever had with a doctor. Not only did he take quality time with me, he immediately addressed the situation and despite having to give me disappointing news, I'm really glad I heard it from him first. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have no issues whatsoever with this Doctor. Although he is at a walk in, where they generally just push you through as quickly as possible, he seems to take the time to listen to you without making you feel super rushed.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017