Ratings for Dr. Aneel Kaushik

Excellent doctor, took the time to talk despite having a busy clinic. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have known Dr. Kaushik for the past seven years, and he by far has the bedside manners of any doctor I have ever known. As someone that works in healthcare, he is what patients should expect when seeing a family doctor. I have read these comments and a lot of the negative ones are from people that are not to familiar with how healthcare works in Ontario (and Canada - and yes it's different from province to province) As for Dr. Kaushik's punctuality, considering how many patients want to see him on a daily basis there is no wonder he is busy and may run behind, but he does work in a walk in clinic, patients CHOOSE to wait and see him because he is the best. He is kind, caring and knowledgeable and I have seen first hand him fight to care for his patients because HE CARES.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Super Doctor! Listent to his patient, t'aies the Time to understand you. Will recommence him to everyone. Thank you again.đŸ¤—

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Aneel was an okay doctor. Went in for a prescription of birth control and had prebooked an appointment. Arrive there and wait 2 hours just to have a staff person write on the board that they are no longer seeing pre booked because of some technical problem. She told me to reschedule which wasn't possible because I was due to put in a next round of birth cont that day and am a working person who doesn't have time to come during their office hours often. Had to basically beg and she got me in with Kaushik. Kaushik charged a ridiculous amount to just write a prescription and told me to submit it myself to my own provinces insurance. I found out that doctors who are not willing to direct bill the provincial insurance themselves, often charge through the roof at whatever cost they desire. Disappointed in the office and Aneel.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Although very busy, Dr. Kaushik is warm, friendly, and helpful. He uses his limited time with patients well, and quickly gains an understanding of the issue. Absolutely recommend and will visit again.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Kaushik is professional, understanding, patient and attentive. He takes the time to explain, to answer and show compassion to his patients. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be walking today. There are few physicians in this city who will take the time their patients need with them.. He will! He's worth the wait even on a bad day. If you need a real doctor, visit him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He is very professional and friendly. Addresses all concerns and actually takes the time to look at your past history to make the call instead of pushing meds like most doctors. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Not worth the wait.......totally buggered up my diagnosis. The medicine which he did not need to prescribe gave me horrible side effects

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Kaushik is probably the best doctor that I've had so far in my 38 years. He LISTENED, had compassion, and was willing to work WITH me on my health care. He spoke to me like I was a human being and was interested in helping me improve my life. I am so grateful to him for this. The staff at the Appletree medical was also amazing, thoughtful, patient. It was a refreshing change from the normal rigid, grumpy, battleaxe-type clinical staff I've been dealing with all of my life.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

The best doctor I've had. He impressed me with his passion and genuine care towards his patients. He went out of his way to help me out, when his facility didn't have the right tools. Most doctors will just send you away

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017