Ratings for Dr. Aneel Kaushik

Best to walk in doctor there is especially for a walk in clinic! Super helpful and listens to the patient's need. I go out of my way from Kanata just to see him. Had some great discussions with him about life goals and such

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I found Dr. Kaushik a vivid example of a real doctor with caring and compassionate human nature. I highly recommend him to others. Thank you, Sir, for your professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Meh- seemed kind of rushed. Didn't feel like he really listened

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

One of the nicest doctors I've had the experience of meeting. Very knowledgeable and has always treated me with the utmost respect. Whenever I need to go to the clinic I always check and make sure he's there before going that day or not.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

dr kaushik wasn't anything special. dont know what all the hype is about

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Kaushik is an exceptional clinician; I've found him to be knowledgeable, attentive and engaged, taking time to listen and ask questions, explaining his line of thinking when addressing patient issues. I will opt for Dr. Kaushik whenever I have a choice in local doctors.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

A very good doctor, very caring, listens and explains very well

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

A very good doctor who listens and care for you. One of the best physician I have seen.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I found him rude and condescending. I don't know why this doctor has such good ratings. He is insulting and he is always in a rush

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I agree with previous comments. You have to decide, do you want fast service, or efficient service?? I would wait all day for Dr Kaushik. After many awful experiences, Dr Kaushik is a true ambassador of medicine, and seems to be in the field for no other reason than a genuine caring for people. If you want to see someone who is kind, patient, and helpful, he will not disappoint. And I've been disappointed a lot.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015