Ratings for Dr. Aneel Kaushik

Dr. Aneel Kaushik is one of the best doctors I have ever been to, he is knowledgeable, an excellent listener, takes the time to check the patient and give sound advise, caring, very professional, always in a good mood, compassionate, has lots of patience , awesome, amazing, respectful, very conscientious and I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

For a walk-in clinic, doctors don't get much better. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Really good doctor, such a pleasure to meet him. Professional.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Always a pleasure to see dr. Kaushik! Extremely efficient, good diagnostician and such a pleasant conversation partner! Chapeau!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I cannot add much more than all the other comments combined! He's been my doctor for well over 6 yrs since my former GP retired. He assured me that'd he'd continue to tend to my medical issues despite. And he relates at our level. I hope he stays where he is. Excellent doctor. 5☆☆☆☆☆!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

5 star!! His kindness to help his patients is beyond all doctors I have met. I decided to go see this doctor after reading all the positive reviews about him. I was immediately treated like a family. He goes out of his way to help his patients. He is patient and kind thorough and caring; knowledgeable and dedicated. Thank you Dr. Kaushik!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Great doctor, he actually cares. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Amazing doctor! all these positive comments are spot on

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

This doctor is legitimately fabulous. He is patient, warm, listens carefully and will always go out of his way to assist. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Both times was very respectful, courteous and smiling. Kept the visit very light by cracking light jokes, which were welcome, and provided quick advise and referrals. Will try to see him if I need a doc in future.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017