Ratings for Dr. Aneel Kaushik

Dr. Kaushik is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and amazing bedside manners.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Best doctor I have ever had! Professional, knowledgeable and very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Had to go to a clinic and was seen by Dr. Kaushik. I highly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. His office phoned in the evening to make sure that I followed up on his recommendation to be seen at emergency to confirm his assessment which I did. Best doctor I've seen in my 72 years. Thank you Dr. Kaushik!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Aneel Kaushik is one of the best doctors I have ever been to, he is knowledgeable, an excellent listener, takes the time to check the patient and give sound advise, caring, very professional, always in a good mood, compassionate, has lots of patience , awesome, amazing, respectful, very conscientious and I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

For a walk-in clinic, doctors don't get much better. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Really good doctor, such a pleasure to meet him. Professional.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Always a pleasure to see dr. Kaushik! Extremely efficient, good diagnostician and such a pleasant conversation partner! Chapeau!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I cannot add much more than all the other comments combined! He's been my doctor for well over 6 yrs since my former GP retired. He assured me that'd he'd continue to tend to my medical issues despite. And he relates at our level. I hope he stays where he is. Excellent doctor. 5☆☆☆☆☆!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

5 star!! His kindness to help his patients is beyond all doctors I have met. I decided to go see this doctor after reading all the positive reviews about him. I was immediately treated like a family. He goes out of his way to help his patients. He is patient and kind thorough and caring; knowledgeable and dedicated. Thank you Dr. Kaushik!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Great doctor, he actually cares. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018