Ratings for Dr. Ann M. Sachs

If you see her name just turn around and walk out the door. Anm sachs will talk down to you. She will provide information on a print out that i assume is just printed off webmd. She will focus on what she cant do for you instead of offering solutions to your problems. She will accuse you of trying to take advantage of the medical system. She wont listen to you, she is busy thinking of the next answer. She will cut you off repeatedly when you are explaining your concerns so that you dont feel heard. In one particular case, she came in the room and i had my cell phone in my hand. She immediately asked if i was recording her. Like she was paranoid. Like she had something to hide or she didnt want to see her for how she truly is. I wish i had my camera recording so i could show everyone the disrespect, the unprofessionalism, the ignorance. In one particular case she slammed the door and ran away on us. I went to confront her about her actions two seconds later and she disappeared. I will absolutely never go anywhere where ann sachs is a doctor. I implore the rest of you to do the same. I dont want you guys to suffer like me and my wife have with her on multiple occasions.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Ann M. Sachs's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal