Ratings for Dr. James W. Norys

Neglectful with treatment, diagnoses and Rxs. Refused to converse with any specialists not within the MANA network. Admitted neglectfully prescribing medications that had put me into cardiac crisis & arrest (thankfully at Mercy Hospital). Judged rather than correctly diagnosing & treating life threatening illness. I told him (face to face in final appt when i went in to fire him) that if i heard that he did similar to anyone else, that i would join suit, and he nodded and quietly said he understood. Bad doctor. Bad business practices.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Norys until I discovered he missed all the warning signs that I had cancer. I really feel he should have done more with the first warning sign besides saying "protein in your blood is a little high, we'll have to keep an eye on that". But "we" never did. Even after other warning signs started he never made the connection. So from February to October my cancer grew until I was completely consumed. I still suffer from the consequences of his non-action.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Nory's needs to work on this attitude. He has been rude during several appointments. I want to switch to someone else but have been thus unable to. I would recommend trying another doctor before him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Loved Dr. Norys! BCBS forced me change doctors after I moved to Fayetteville and I was really worried about finding someone good. But Dr. James Norys was excellent, kind, listened closely to what I said, paid attention to my previous med records which had been sent to FDC. I couldn't be more pleased or confident in a doctor!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

This guy has the personality of a snapping turtle. Rude. Interrupted me after he asked questions. Insulting remarks. A total jerk. As a result, better quality of care could have been provided by a construction worker. James Norys should take a lesson in risk management issues.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Did not return phone messages for 3 days until paged at the hospital, chose to ignore patient's psychiatrists' desire to admit patient for evaluation after stroke-like syptoms.He said he did not think it was necessary without hearing what the psychiatrist had diagnosed.Patient had to seek a different primary care doctor before being admitted to the hospital for tests and observation.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. James W. Norys's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp