Ratings for Dr. Manuela B. Farhi

Do not go to this doctor. I was completely unsatisfied. The doctor is very nice in person but in the end it is all about the money. They want to see you way too often for prenatal care and spend less than 5 minutes with you. There is only one receptionist and she NEVER has any answers for questions, her answer to everything is "I don't take care of that, I'm not sure" Their hours are also very rare and few and you can never get a hold of anybody. Not to mention that one time I was sitting in the waiting area and a former patient came to complain that she was in collection for a date of service she was not even really there for, she was out of state! Well guess what, a few weeks later I get billed for a date I was not there for...sound like a pattern to anyone? I should have seen it as a sign and ran. The receptionist did nothing to help the patient and me...terrible terrible terrible customer service!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Manuela B. Farhi's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal