Ratings for Dr. Keith W. Harless

I just found this website and am surprised this doctor was rated so highly. It has been several (@5)years, but I do need to share. I was 31 at the time and I came in with mysterious pneumatic symptoms: fevers every night up 103, chills, fluid around my lungs, muscle pain. I was referred to Harless. He put me on antibiotics and then had me get off them. He said he would fill my meds and then forget them. I kept getting worse. When I finally got another visit several weeks later--his response was "You shouldn't be sick-your too young." He seemed completely lost. Another interaction he told me I was just an example of a "dropped case." I was sick for about 6 months. I finally got into another doctor who listened and diagnosed me immediately--I had pulmonary hanta. I am not sure if this behavior was an exception, but I have developed a very strong distrust of doctors after that experience that I still haven't gotten over.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Keith W. Harless's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1972)

MVP Health