Ratings for Dr. Kimberly S. Maroney

Pretty good doctor but not a very nice person. Sarcastic, arrogant and self-centered.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Won't even see you unless you're white. Was told they took my insurance, then after filling out some paperwork I was told by the front office she was not comfortable with the fact that English was not my first language. I've been living in Texas for over 35 yrs. I do speak English. From the looks of the other reviews, she doesn't seem like a competent doctor anyway, so I'm maybe this was a blessing in disguise.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

when we first moved to Rockport from SA I went to Dr. Maroney, she was very abrupt as if I were taking up precious time that I was not worthy of. Her lack of Unprofessionalism took me aback, I only came back for one other visit thinking maybe just maybe she had personal issues that were over whelming and decided to give her a second chance....Big mistake she mis diagnosed me and I had to drive all the way back to San Antonio because of the urgency of the diagnosis I was given, turns out she spoke out of turn and never even took the necessary biopsy to determine the proper conclusion. I would "NENER" recommend this Dr. to anyone and have the deepest sympathy for those who subject their selves to her bad practice, I have read some of the other reviews about how she would not even see you as a patient, often times Dr's are so arrogant that they forget who pays their salaries, if it were not for her patients she would not have a practice, so if you are un happy with a physician please remember going to another Dr should be the first and most important thing to do, but if everyone who was unsatisfied told them "BEFORE" they left that they were "Firing them as their physician due to the lack of , ( what ever the unsatisfactory case ay be) than maybe just maybe some of these terrible Dr's would realize that even they can be fired from the very person who assures the ins companies pay their salaries. sad as it may sound there are those Dr's who don't mind loosing patients because they are often one of only a few Dr's in a small town...in closing I would like to add, Shame on you Dr Marony for treating people as if they were less, your lack of empathy and kindness has long escaped you. I only hope you get it back before every one of your patients abandon you and treat you as you treat others

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

She was my Dr. in 2007. She had her good knowledge about my medical needs. But she would get mad or upset if you did not do what she wanted you to do, for example. I could not loss my weight. or could not control my diabetes. instead of working with me she would kind of get mad so I Fired her and walk out without an explanation. I don't need a Doctor to treat me like a child. I needed help at the time.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I rate this as a ZERO. I am in need of a primary care doctor just to make sure I am staying healthy and for general medical care. I was told to fill out paperwork and she would decide if she would accept me or not. WHAT? I've never heard of this practice. I never even given a reason why just that she declined to see me as a patient. I'm not a hypocondriac, nor am I a drug addict needing a fix, I am an over 55 female who has had good health all my life. To anyone considering this doctor for your personal physician, think long and hard before you attempt to see this doctor, since I turned in the required paperwork I have heard and read that she is not a doctor that I want caring for me. Think twice - it could save your life.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Kimberly S. Maroney is DANGEROUS!!! Her own mother Rita Lang told me that I do not want her for my Dr. I found out the hard way!!! She was a animal Dr. first. The Topeka KS public zoo fired her!!! She was KILLING the zoo animals!!! I wonder what her true body count is? Animal and human!!! VERY SCAREY !!! Robert Vincent Pitt

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I just moved to the area and wanted a female doctor. She is the only one I could locate in the area. After 2 appointments with her I decided she is not going to work for me. She does not listen, she cuts me off and talks over me. I didn't feel she had the knowledge regarding my condition to treat me. She tried pushing antidepressants instead of listening to me about my symptoms. She is very rude and I found her office to be unprofessional as the staff were discussing and bad mouthing another patient! NOT OK!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

This doctor would not even accept me as a patient. I have been trying to find a better dr and try to stop some of the medications I am taking. She wouldn't see me bc she didn't like some of the meds I am taking ...? I didn't realize a dr could judge you on what meds you are taking . I have never had a professional just tell me they wouldn't even see me . Very unprofessional and I would NEVER recommend "dr" Maroney. I now understand why her pratice is ALWAYS empty . 👎👎👎

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

After several years I give up. She is rude, impatient, doesn't listen, record keeping is inaccurate and follow up pactually nonexistent. She spends more time put of the office than in. I had been warned but wanted to give her every chance, I can no longer trust her. Found another doctor that cares.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I most liked that, unlike most doctors, Dr. Maroney does not strip the patient of all control over their health care. She is a good doctor and is quick to evaluate your condition, then leaves treatment options up to the patient. I like her and trust her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Kimberly S. Maroney's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1999)