You may also like

Rate Dr. James B. Grimes

Dr. James B. Grimes's Ratings

Treated Shoulder, impingement and frozen shoulder. Started physical therapy the following morning. Painful at first, kept going and followed up at home at least 2 hours per day. After only 8 weeks I had almost full range of motion and on my way to a full recovery. Very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Grimes is a highly knowledgeable and caring surgeon. He has performed 4 surgeries on me and each time he has been helpful and considerate. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Had a surgical apt at 11 was told to arrive at 945, staff laughed when asked when asking what time will the call back be, didn't get called back until 1230 didn't go into surgery till after 1. A routine ONE hour surgery turned into Two and a Half.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Grimes performed an anterior hip replacement on my right hip and I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. I had very little pain after the surgery and a very short recovery time. I have had pain in my hip for over 20 years and now I am pain free and ready to have surgery on my left hip! I highly recommend Dr. Grimes to all my family and friends and do not hesitate to recommend to anyone who might have an orthopedic need. He is a highly skilled and caring surgeon. I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Grimes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Grimes performed arthroscopic surgery on my right knee due to a torn meniscus. After only two weeks of physical therapy I feel great . I have no pain and am not limited in flexibility. Wow!! Thank you Dr. Grimes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I had shoulder impingement surgery and Dr Grimes did a great job! He cleaned up some bone spurs and shaved down the bone a bit. I did PT five days a week for two weeks and had full motion. I would recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I had a total knee replacement and was walking, pain free in the first week and back to my normal activities of dog training and showing in 6 weeks. He is an excellent surgeon who I would highly recommend and I was totally satisfied with my surgery, physical therapy and very quick recovery and pain free new knee!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Grimes is an excellent physician who really cares about his patients. I have had numerous orthopedic surgeries in the past with other doctors and Dr. Grimes has provided a far superior outcome than any of them. He is very thorough, straight forward, knowledgeable and caring. I have had two shoulder surgeries performed by him and I have been extremely satisfied with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Grimes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Grimes did a total hip replacement on me mid-October 2014. I couldn't ask for a better result. Surgery went well, recovery was quick, and he and his office staff are top notch. His assistant, Heidi, is easily accessible via email to answer any questions that may come up, and the x-ray staff and especially the MRI tech, Jeff, are outstanding. Dr. Grimes is always patient and willing to answer any questions I have and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I have had shoulder pain since 2006; non-stop pain everyday. I had a surgery done by another surgeon in 2008 and received zero pain relief and no better range of motion. I had my second surgery done August 2014 by Dr Grimes and I am pain free! I am 3 months post surgery and my ROM and pain are more than I expected. I a so grateful and happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628519].votes_count ]]