Ratings for Dr. James B. Grimes

Had a single portal knee surgery to repair/trim torn cartilage. Within 10 days 100% recovery, no pain, 140 degree bend (as good if not better than my "good" knee.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Great Dr. and surgeon. 4 surgeries, 3 knees and one shoulder.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

first to do single portal arthroscopy on my right knee July 2015 right Oct 16 2015.Love the new surgery . took 4 weeks of therapy and was able to go down on the floor on my right knee. because of that I was able to have my left knee done. I was on pain pills for only two days and am bending my left knee after 3 days from surgery. I had my left knee done in 2002 with the 3 Portal holes. It took almost a year before I could bend it enough to go on the ground with no pain. I can hardly see any scaring on my knee with the new cut. I highly recommend Dr. Grimes for this surgery. Another doctor did my right knee Nov 2014 and it did not heal properly and it tore again. Dr. Grimes redid it in July. so happy my Doctor recommended him.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Grimes has performed both of my shoulder surgeries with absolutely fantastic results. I could not have hoped for better. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Over the past three years, I have had, first knee surgery and then two years later shoulder surgery. I recovered in record time with outstanding results.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Treated Shoulder, impingement and frozen shoulder. Started physical therapy the following morning. Painful at first, kept going and followed up at home at least 2 hours per day. After only 8 weeks I had almost full range of motion and on my way to a full recovery. Very positive experience.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Grimes is a highly knowledgeable and caring surgeon. He has performed 4 surgeries on me and each time he has been helpful and considerate. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Had a surgical apt at 11 was told to arrive at 945, staff laughed when asked when asking what time will the call back be, didn't get called back until 1230 didn't go into surgery till after 1. A routine ONE hour surgery turned into Two and a Half.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Grimes performed an anterior hip replacement on my right hip and I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. I had very little pain after the surgery and a very short recovery time. I have had pain in my hip for over 20 years and now I am pain free and ready to have surgery on my left hip! I highly recommend Dr. Grimes to all my family and friends and do not hesitate to recommend to anyone who might have an orthopedic need. He is a highly skilled and caring surgeon. I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Grimes

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Grimes performed arthroscopic surgery on my right knee due to a torn meniscus. After only two weeks of physical therapy I feel great . I have no pain and am not limited in flexibility. Wow!! Thank you Dr. Grimes.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. James B. Grimes's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1979)