Ratings for Dr. Julie D. Rippeth

Absolutely the worst person I have ever met. Late to meeting, allowed one break all day. Person has zero compassion; except for the insurance Co she is working for.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Be careful of Julie. She is contracted by Met Life Insurance Company, probably several others, to do "independent reviews" for them. She just destroyed me in her review and will be costing me my long term disability in the next few weeks. She is NOT a medical doctor and felt she was qualified to state "she has no bipolar symptoms" in her review. She was 20 minutes late to the appointment I was forced to attend by Met Life. I didn't enjoy that after a 65 mile, each way trip, that I was on time for. Also my husband lost a day of work because he had to drive me. The appointment was suppose to last a full 8 hours with testing. So my husband went home. After three hours she let me go which means he could have waited and not driven back almost as soon as he was home. Obviously she came to her conclusion I was "faking" it rather quickly and saw no reason for further testing. I have been diagnosed by an actual M.D. My own doctor, counselor and psychiatrist support my long term disability, Julie does not, surprise, surprise. She is a psychologist, not an M.D. She saw me for a little over three hours. My care providers have seen me for almost two years. Shame on you Julie, I hope you can sleep at night working for these people. Obviously you get more money for supporting the insurance companies.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015