Ratings for Dr. David A. Goodman

Dr. Goodman has an excellent reputation among other doctor's and nurses which is well deserved. He is always pleasant and very thorough. The nurses/ students, that accompany him into the exam room have always been pleasant as well, his staff is another story. They are very condescending. If you attempt to ask a question, they interrupt you to tell you what you need and give you the impression that you are arguing with them if you attempt to ask the question again. After being told that I owed nothing for my up-coming surgery (not even a co-pay), I received a call insisting that I pay a portion of my bill. Turns out both were wrong. I called my insurance co and was told I had met all of my deductibles and would owe nothing for my surgery but I always need to pay my co-pay. When I called to let them know, I was asked the name of the person I spoke with and was basically told that I owed. I told them I was only going to pay my co-pay and the staff member told me she would make the notation in my chart but when I came to pick up paperwork, I was again told I needed to pay my balance. If I need surgery again, I will use Dr Goodman in spite of his horrible staff because he is that good.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I have never been in a doctors office where the staff was so courteous and pleasant. I did not have to wait beyond my appointment time.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Goodman is an excellent doctor. He knows his profession very well. I highly disliked there billing process . I had to pay for everything up front even though I have excellent insurance. It took the office over a month and a half to file the claim with my insurance company . They weren't in a rush because they already ha my money . It been over 3 months now . It turns out my insurance paid for everything . I'm waiting for a refund check . I will not use there services again because of how they bill.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr Goodman is very nice and gentle and seems genuinely interested in my health and well-being. After the first visit, I felt I was in good hands. He was polite to my family and told them how the surgery went while I was still out of it. He has a gentle way about him. He returned all of my phone calls leading up to the surgery. Other doctors have told me that Dr Goodman is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I appreciated the concern and patience Dr. Goodman gave to me. The concern of my well-being and healing. The patience in making sure I was 100% before releasing me, and not once making me feel like I was a bother to him. He was always pleasant. And I want to say his staff was very nice,and whenever I came for my appointment the girl up front always greeted me by my name after my first visit there. Thank you Dr. Goodman for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Goodman is kind, courteous, knowledgable in his field, extremely compassionate and an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

Dr. David A. Goodman's Credentials

• Univ London, United Med/Dent Schs Of Guy'S & St Thomas Hosps (Grad. 1984)