Ratings for Dr. Dorothea E. Spambalg

I had very terrible experience with this office, they gave me f/u appt. at 1:00 p.m and informed me that will change to 3:00 p.m.They insured me that they will call back for later appointment. I called them 2 days before the appointment and the clerk told me we can only give you morning appt. I had told them I have severe back pain and I can not come early app. They were dishonest. The doctor was rude and bossy. They charge me $ 450.00 for first visit.The clerk told me it will be more than an hour exam! It was not even 45 min, and doctor saw another patient in my appointment time. I will not recommend this doctor , I wasted my money for nothing.She believes she is the best in u.s?

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Dorothea E. Spambalg's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had very terrible experience with this office, they gave me f/u appt. at 1:00 p.m and informed me that will change to 3:00 p.m.They insured me that they wi..."

March 29, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3285680'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

March 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3285680'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 6, 2014