Ratings for Dr. Dorothea E. Spambalg

Dr. Spambalg (Endocrinologist - Diabetes) was referred to us by our regular physician and came highly recommended. The reason for our seeing Dr. Spambalg was because of an acute and sudden onset. Once we began seeing Dr. Spambalg we quickly grew to trust and regard her both as a person and as our physician. She is very insistent on being as complete and through as possible. (the first thing appreciated) She is methodical and stresses important medical facts. (the second thing we liked) You can ask for an opinion and get the most concise, full and honest answer. We value Dr. Spambalg so highly in our treatment that it has become a real concern when we considered selling our current home and moving out of state. Her office is quite the same, efficient, professional, courteous and just plain exceptional! (yet one more thing that makes our experience pleasant and easy) I have rarely run into any office, medical or otherwise that is run so well and endeavors to, just as Dr. Spambalg serve the patient! Certainly one of the best doctors, the best office employees and obviously a doctor that is dedicated to serving the needs of the patient – in every respect!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I had very terrible experience with this office, they gave me f/u appt. at 1:00 p.m and informed me that will change to 3:00 p.m.They insured me that they will call back for later appointment. I called them 2 days before the appointment and the clerk told me we can only give you morning appt. I had told them I have severe back pain and I can not come early app. They were dishonest. The doctor was rude and bossy. They charge me $ 450.00 for first visit.The clerk told me it will be more than an hour exam! It was not even 45 min, and doctor saw another patient in my appointment time. I will not recommend this doctor , I wasted my money for nothing.She believes she is the best in u.s?

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr. Dorothea E. Spambalg's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

GHI