Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Mirabile

I’ve had 2 surgeries with Dr Mirabile.. he and his staff always let you know you are important to them.. I am thrilled with my results for both my breast lift and auxiliary tissue removal.. some lipo on my arms and back.. right now I am 3 days post op and I’m feeling great.. thanks to Dr Mirabile and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

I posted my review about a facelift Dr. Mirabile did for me that needed a revision from another surgeon. Later, I also paid to have the left stitch in the front of my head revised from the original surgery. My second surgeon was shocked that it was so large and rough, and very visible. It also changed my hairline drastically, and not for the best. I read someone else post about her earlobes looking strange - the same thing happened with mine. My original earlobes were nicely shaped, however my earring holes were slightly stretched from wearing heavy earrings in my teenage years. I also had a second piercing on the side of each one. Dr. Mirabile never bothered to mention that all that scar tissue on a tiny ear lobe would make it nearly impossible to get them pierced again. I have tried twice, but because of all the fibrous tissue from the scarring, my earrings have sunk all the way down to within a few millimeters of the bottom of my earlobes. In other words, thanks to Dr. Mirabile, the only way to wear earrings now is either to pierce them in an abnormal location, or to wear clips. I have so many pairs of beautiful diamond earrings that I have not worn for years, thanks to him. I ended up paying Dr. Mirabile thousands of dollars for the privilege of having my now uneven and scarred earlobes. I have to avoid wearing my hair behind my ears because my once normal ears now make me feel self-conscious. He failed in his responsibility to tell the patient what the possible downside of the surgery would be and allow me to decide if I wanted to proceed. I had a lot of trust in him, all of it misplaced. I spent hundreds of dollars on air travel several times to Philadelphia, thousands on a surgery that needed to be revised, and my earrings are all now in a safety deposit box since I can't wear them any longer. Not sure how else to describe it except extreme arrogance, when a doctor presumes that he knows best what the patient needs to know. I hope he enjoyed spending my money, it was most of my savings and the rest was spent on fixing what he left me with.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Mirabile and his staff are the best! I am so glad that I found his office. He answered all of my questions and made me feel calm during the consultation and the morning of surgery he reassured me that everything was going to go perfectly, and it did! The anesthesia team was wonderful and the nurses were kind despite my fear. I woke up feeling great and was immediately thrilled. I am now a little over a year out and am still so happy. After a decade of wanting my augment I am so happy I took the plunge

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

From day 1 Dr. Mirabile and his staff were professional and extremely knowledgeable in the field of breast augmentation. I knew within minutes I was in the right place. I am EXTREAMLY happy with the outcome and will refer friends and family to them. I went larger due to my height and Dr. Mirabile was honest and guided me to make the best decision with this. I am so glad I listened and went with his suggestions. I look and feel natural and the best I have felt about myself in years! Thank you Dr. Mirabile!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

The staff at this office are always so friendly. They are always helpful and polite. Missy is the nurse injector that I have used several times. She is extremely kind and gentle . She is excellent at her job. I have never been to an office where the staff is so accommodating. I highly recommend this office for all your cosmetic needs. In my opinion and after using a couple of other people in different practices I would only use Missy!!!!! She s the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I went in because I was concerned about my face looking older. Dr. Mirabile was very honest and told me I am not ready for surgery (I am 42). He suggested to have alterative nonsurgical treatments instead. So I had Ultherapy and cheek augmentation done with Voluma 3 months ago. I love the results, I am so happy he gave me the right advice and treatment. He is not out to rob people, I believe he really cares about his patients and their outcomes.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I had a partial face lift. The staff and doctor will swarm all over you to get you to consent. Even so far as having the office person show me her breast augment and her scar. They are very pushy and always tell you everything is great. The information they provide pre-op is misleading to say the least especially as it pertains to scars, sutures, down time and hair. Because I am active and wear my hair in a ponytail, it was important that it look ok. Well, in reality he cut so far into my hairline and cut some much hair from the back of my head that it took a year before I could pull my hair up without pieces sticking out. My hairline is forever changed with a scar running down my neck and scars behind my ears (my earlobes are weird now too). Also, "your stitches will be out in 1 week" is totally inacurate. 2-3 stiches in 1 week; most in 3-4 weeks. Dr M is arrogant and all our misleading. The results are good although I still have sagging along my jawline. I would not recommend

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I recently had liposuction done by Dr. Mirabile and the entire process exceeded my expectations. From the beginning Dr. Mirabile and his staff made me feel very comfortable and at ease. The staff all answered my questions and concerns, and Dr. Mirabile even gives out his personal number for any questions or concerns. I don't have any other Dr. who has ever done that! But the best part is my thighs and abdomen look great. I am so happy I did something for myself that makes me feel so good. Every time I look in the mirror I can't believe it, if I would have know it would be this easy I would have done this years ago! I have recommended and will continue to recommend Dr. Mirabile to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

I had a great experience at Dr Mirabile's office. I was having a hard time deciding on size for my breast augmentation. His staff took there time and really helped me with my decision. I feel great! And look great! Thanks Dr. Mirabile.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Mirabile and his staff are absolutely wonderful !! Everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. I have had a breast augmentation and a brow lift from him. The results are spectacular. I would totally recommend Dr. Mirabile to anyone who is thinking of having surgery.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Robert J. Mirabile's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1981)