Ratings for Dr. William B. SHAY

Dr. Shay gives excellent care, searching for answers to very difficult questions. Helpful in every way, he and his staff have done everything to accommodate my husband and me in the office, at the hospital, and over the phone. In one incident, Dr. Shay saved me by thinking ahead to what I might need. He listens very well...

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr fails to listen. Has his own agenda. Refuses to consider new findings in the medical community. Abnormal bloodwork dismissed. Being female even after menstrual cycles stopped. Chalked all medical problems up to weight. Changed docs and discovered lupus among other issues.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr Shay is ok but his staff is not tolerable. They are very rude and disrespectful. Amy, I believe the office manage is particularly bad. I have never been treated so poorly as she treated my wife and I over the phone. I can only imagine how bad it would be if I were really sick. I do not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. William B. SHAY's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1992)

Tufts