Ratings for Dr. Samuel J. Storch

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for a while now. Husband saw Dr. Storch and was told he had low T and Dr. Storch recommended Testosterone implants in the arm. I went with my husband for the second visit and he kept on telling my husband he needed the implants. We told him that one of the side effects of the implants was low to no sperms count. He said he didn't know where we got out info from but it was wrong. Well I'm a nurse and have access to drug books and info about testosterone and he is wrong. Then we asked about clomid. It is now being used for male inferility expecially in men with low T. We asked about the clomid and he answered a question and asked another question about it and he got hateful with us and told us to just drop it that he wouldn't prescribe it. I'm not an 8 year old and he had no business talking to us that way. This doctor doesn't know what he is talking about at all and has a HORRIBLE bedside manner. I don't pay $254 to be talked to like a dog.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Clinically objective but caring and aware of psychosocial needs of his clients

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Doctor repeatedly misdiagnosed me and the treatment was far too aggressive leading to other problems. He is either taking advantage of elderly patients or just incompetent.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

Dr. Samuel J. Storch's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC