Ratings for Dr. Barry H. Bikshorn

Terrible, terrible, terrible. Very arrogant. Is he retiring soon? Let's hope so. As for the staff, they look miserable. No one smiles.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Bikshorn is rude and he does NOT listen to his patients. He cut me off each time I spoke, he did not explain anything to me, he made me cry during the exam because he was so abrupt it made me very upset and nervous. for someone who is trying to cope with new-onset seizures, I expected that the Dr. I see will be sympathetic, or at the least he would LISTEN to me. Dr. Bikshorn is absolutely horrible and I will NOT be seeing hime again.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2012

Dr Bikshorn is a pleasant man. He is usually very nice but on occasion has made me feel like he was rushing me out of his office. My wait times have been pretty reasonable except for one time when I waited 45 minutes. He did not apologize which I found unusual. My experiences with his staff have been varied. Half the time the staff is pleasant and half the time they are rude or unfriendly. Overall, I think that he is a knowledgable doctor, but could improve his "bedside" manner.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Barry H. Bikshorn's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal