Ratings for Dr. Wayne H. Blauer

Dr. Blauer seems to be uninterested in follow up. I feel he really doesn't know what he should do. Often I feel he waits for me to tell him what he should do. I have no faith in him that he will get things figured out. I am in the process of finding a different and more competent physician. Oh, his staff for the most part seem like bumbling stooges. My records never seem to be in my folder. I have to say that a person that expects help would be better off trying someone else.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

This doctor was assigned to me when I was admitted as an emergency patient at Cassia Regional Medical Center. He was completely unconcerned when I tried to explain my pain symptoms. I was misdiagnosed with diverticulitis and treated for this when I actually was in stage 3C colon cancer. My tumor had eaten through my colon and attached to my bladder, as well as spreading to my lymph nodes. The symptoms I tried to explain to him pointed to this cancer. I could have been treated 4 months sooner had I been properly diagnosed when my symptoms didn't improve. He had no compassion and did nothing to help. I would never recommend Dr. Blauer to another person.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Wayne H. Blauer's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Burley, ID