Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Pennington

I loved Dr. Pennington. He has the best personality of a doctor I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Fantastic surgeon with a pleasant disposition. He has operated on my wrist and shoulder both of which healed faster than expected with wonderful results. I would never want to go to anyone else now!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Pennington performed carpal tunnel surgery on me and has given injections in both my shoulders and hip. He listens and helps in whatever way he can.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr Pennington is new to our area and I was grateful to not have to wait as we have to do at other Dr offices. He was very nice and listened to my problem before offering answers. He is obviously an experienced orthopedic surgeon and I will be recommending him to anyone I know who needs one. He was able to help me by just an injection which has helped my shoulder significantly. His office staff were polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I saw Dr. Pennington for pain in my knee. He was very attentive and examinied not only the knee that hurt but the other knee too. He talked to me before examining and just took the time to listen to me. He gave me a shot in my knee which made the pain go away and this was in October 2011. I was very pleased with Dr. Pennington and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Robert C. Pennington's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Princeton, WV