Ratings for Dr. Mariana Gigea

Comes in to room with wrong charts!! Does not know what test she has ordered!!! Get ready to wait!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Let me start by saying that the year I took my daughter to see Dr. Gigea (and occasionally a few of the other doctors, the nurse, and the lactation consultant) that they were nothing but nice, knowledgeable, and patient. The issue I have is now that I have moved out of state and tried to obtain a copy of my daughter's records it has taken 4 months, countless frustrating phone calls, and I have paid $60 and I am still waiting to receive the records. If I do not receive a response soon I am going to have to contact a lawyer. The one other complaint I have is in regards to the airhead receptionist working there who says the word "like" every other word and would constantly refer to me as mom instead of you. For instance, instead of asking, "How are you today"? she'd say How is mom doing today? Can I get a copy of mom's insurance information? She was super annoying. There was also one doctor's assistant who always seemed like she'd rather be somewhere else and wasn't real friendly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013