Ratings for Dr. Mark P. Lesher

Dr. Lesher has horrible people skills. He barely spoke to me before, during and after both of my eye cataract surgeries. The day after my first surgery I saw an assistant, not him. I had problems, but they were not addressed until I saw him a week later. Then he pushed for me to have the second surgery when I was still having problems with my first. so I put it off. After the second surgery, It turned out that I had a pre=existing condition in that eye that should have been diagnosed and correct before my second surgery. He dared to tell me that I had a combined 20/20 vision. I never went back for him to fix that and still having problems with my first eye.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I saw Dr. Lesher after having retina surgery to repair a hole. The retina surgery caused my tiny cataract to grow, so I needed to have surgery to repair that. Dr. Lesher was knowledgeable and knew what to do and explained everything to me. However, I couldn't have spent more than three minutes with the man, so i don't know how he is personally. I didn't see him again until the surgery, and even then, I didn't "see" him. This is pretty routine surgery for him, but i felt as though i was part of an assembly line...his staff told me there were a couple of dozen other surgeries right after mine! I don't know that they were all his, but I know many of them were. He took care of business, and I never saw him again. He didn't do a follow up exam, his office never called to see that I was ok, and I had to follow up with my own eye doctor! Guess Dr. Lesher is more concerned with his Lasik business.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Mark P. Lesher's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Pacificare