Ratings for Dr. Toby K. Davis

Dr. Davis is an experienced psychologist, whose professional approach and ability to relate has been invaluable to my progress through my psychological journey. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

BEWARE!!! Toby Davis is a hoax. Do not take your child to him for an evaluation. He will listen to your concern and diagnose based on that. He does not do a thorough evaluation and does not get any information from the school that your child attends. He will talk over your head with big medical terms to make you think he knows what he is doing. I had a horrible experience and know of others that have as well.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Disclosure: We did not see Dr. Davis because he was so surly on the phone. Even if he was able to help us I would still prefer to go elsewhere for my son's autism certification.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

If you are looking for an autism diagnosis - this is not the person to see. His specialty is in addictions. He does not do a thorough eval and will say one thing one day and something different the next.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Do not go to him for an autism test on a child. He will fill in info that he never tested for and it's obvious that he never tested for It.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Davis was thorough, kind, and knowledgable. I took my concerns seriously and set me at ease with the entire process over several months.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Davis made diagnosis that were inaccurate re: Autism.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012