Ratings for Dr. David C. Kazmierski

He retirered, but the only problem is they neglected to put call in for refills. One very little line, " Call in for Refills" I guess that would just be asking to much. A Doctor that I have been seeing for years. Now that is am out of a pill for hep C they just don't care one bit. That is just plain wrong. I also was told by the doctor that he want me to have a blood test done. I just figure when I left I would get a call from Robinson Hospital or they would mail be the referral in the mail for the test. Nope that would be asking to much, I figure that maybe it was canceled or they wanted to wait. The pharmacist sent in a request for refills 7/12/2016 for my Omeprazola & Entecavir. They refiled Omeprazole and not the Entecavir, He retired on June 30, 2016. They refill one & not the other, simply it was like s-c-r-e-w you. Why one and not the other is the big question. Then I was told they are not allow once a doctor retires. They can't fill any until my next appointment, that is a month away. Now you would think someone going their for years they would work me in, NOPE. This is so wrong!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Horrible. Arrogant. Not willing to answer questions. Gave very fast answers. I was with him for around half a year. My condition was not improved at all. Wasted money and wasted time. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. David C. Kazmierski's Credentials

• College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Iowa) (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal