Ratings for Dr. Randall C. Fenton

I have been a patient of Dr. Fenton's for over 15 years now. He is the most kind, considerate and patient doctor I have ever had. He takes the time to really listen to your questions and concerns. My husband and son are also patients of his. I highly recommend Dr. Fenton to any body who is looking for a new doctor. I also really love his staff. They are all very personable and knowledgeable. All calls are returned in a timely manner. And the office is always clean and comfy!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Very pleasant listened well and was not at all condescending!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

The most condescending man I have ever met in my entire life. I had testicular cancer and was about to lose my job because of complications from surgery. He told me "you have to realize all of your problems could be in your head." Upon blood tests and reviews from Dana Farber I had low testosterone (223 should have been ~650-700 based on my age) raised estrogen and Lyme Disease. I could have died... Dr Fenton should lose his medical license he is obviously not a competent doctor. On the plus side his staff is very nice even though his office is smaller than my bathroom.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I saw Dr. Fenton for the first time today in his Woburn office. He is fantastic! I hear that he is moving his practice back to New Hampshire next year but it doesn't matter. I will stay with him for as long as he continues to practice. He is the most attentive and polite doctor I have ever had. He listens when you speak to him and he does not talk down to you. I wish all doctors were like him. In the past it took me months before I trusted doctors but with Fenton it took all of five minutes. I strongly recomend Dr Fenton to anyone looking for a good PCP. Several of my friends and familly don't have doctors. I will be recomending Dr. Fenton. I don't know if you will ever get to read this doctor but if you do, thankyou very much!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

He is puntual, LISTENS to what you have to say. We can always get a sick appointment when needed.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and caring service by the doctor and all his staff. I'm very pleased with this choice.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

i've been seeing Dr. fenton for over 12 years. He has always been top-notch. He actually listens when one speaks! Once, when i had a concern about something that I had read online, instead of telling me not to read things, like some drs. would, be suggested I read things and then bring him info to discuss. He said "it's your health and you are in charge". How many drs. do you know say that? Most are too full of themselves, but dr. Fenton is not like that.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

his office is awesome,he is a caring gentle doctor

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

I always leave satisfied. I get enough time with him to ask at least some questions and I know I can call if I have problems in between my visits

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Dr. Fenton is the best! He treats my entire family. He always has time to see sick patients. I wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Randall C. Fenton's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AHC