Ratings for Dr. David D. Nedeff

I have been to Dr. Nedeff before and find that he is very knowledgeable and friendly. He did my husband's surgery and I would not think of going to another doctor if I needed surgery. His assistant Mike is very attentive and informative.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

What a blessing to be referred to Dr. Nedeff! After 20 months of chronic pain that had altered my son's life in so many ways, Dr. Nedeff listened to his concerns, patiently outlined a plan of care, accommodated his needs, and monitored his success. Our prayers have been answered!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Amazing surgeon and follow up. My husband runs marathons after a plate and seven screws in his ankle.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr Nedeff ordered an appropriate MRI to evaluate my problem and saw me soon afterwards to discuss the results of that test. As it turned out, he felt the findings of the MRI did not warrant surgery at this time, and he suggested some exercises to alleviate the symptoms. I have been seeing him for several years, and about seven years ago, he performed a microfracture procedure on my knee, which has allowed me to continue playing sports (I am 64 years old). Additionally, he has done a decompression procedure on my shoulder following a sports-related injury, with excellent results. I have found him to have a quiet manner while carefully explaining the nature of my injuries and offering appropriate remedies.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

It took 1hr to be seen. He said 'Why are you here? Your tests from '06 were normal. You're fine' I told him that was 5 years ago, things changed & I need a specific surgery to fix my knee. He said 'I'm a surgeon & love to cut. You have nothing wrong with you!' My hubby said 'You don't see the pain she's in. Can you give her something for it?' He said'Take her to a shrink. It's in her head. I'm not giving her meds for pain she doesn't have!'. I was crying uncontrollably. In 1 second he was gone. I got an email from his office & told them what he said. I saw my PCP & she said 'Have you started pain management yet?' I asked what PM & she said 'Dr. Nedeff said he referred you to PM until your surgery' She was shocked when I told her what REALLY happened. He changed my records when I revealed his horrid bedside manner and negligence to his staff. I'm scheduled for surgery with another OS who knows what he's doing & have pain meds to see me through.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr. David D. Nedeff's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AARP