Ratings for Dr. David J. Smith

i have been a patient of Doctor Smith for almost tow years now, He is always behind and has yet to help me with my pain. i have always been polite and patient with him. I have always been very polite with his staff and one day they took out their frustrations on me and yelled at me as if I had done something wrong. He never listens to you and has a lack of compassion towards your needs and pain. The nurses are very rude and I wish that they could experience our pain for one day so that they could have some compassion and understand that we don't need extra stress and are only looking for some relief.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

On my first visit I waited over 3 hours. I was not there for drugs I was there to talk to see if he does a certain procedure. He never let me finish a sentence, was out of the room in a flash, had his nurse give me 3 prescriptions (which I did not want), has never called me back, nurse told me to come back in a week yet he was out of town, did unnecessary xrays and blood work. I thought 2nd appt I could talk to him. 1st question I asked he harshly said I dont have time for you to talk, I have lots of other patients. Nothing about this doctor is ethical. I have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome which is the most painful disease on the McGill Pain Index. This doctor made me cry (in only the few minutes he spent with me), causing me stress which caused a major flare up for 2 days. I am so glad I only went to him 2 times. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

he hurts patient and uses his staff to stalk patients.he hides behind his young staff does not document BP correctly 222/98 at Pacifical Surgical after a Nerve Block. Let people use other patients names and Medical Insurance.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

malpractice unprofessional,let thieves in his office,do not have compassion for the truth. Forgot his oath he does not answer his after hour calls from patients that are in need of care with s2 and s3 fractures,nerve damage and scoliosis,and facets disease.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. David J. Smith's Credentials

• Korean

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan