Ratings for Dr. Jorge L. Maldonado

Dr. Maldonado is the absolute best! He is intuitive, kind and really cares to see his patients make progress and achieve their goals. He clearly has years of experience behind him and is not afraid to tell you like it is when you need to hear it. I find his understanding of medications and their side effects to be incredibly helpful and straight forward.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Maldonado does not have a clear understanding of the meaning "bedside manner". I DO NOT RECOMMEND this psychtrist because of his poor and unfair treatment to his patients. To him, every patient is a dollar sign. He cares more about collecting from Medicare, than truly treating the patient. Every visit you can count on him to ignore your needs, and stare at his computer. He will impose his santimonious views on you. There is no wiggle room when it comes to this doctor. His office staff treats the patients poorly too. Andrea is his office manager, she clearly needs training on customer service 101. She will interrupt you midway through the conversation, and try to get off the phone as quickly as possible. Do not waste your time setting an appointment at this facility!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

This Psychiatrist's office is a joke. I have a Special needs child that needs a single section of a form filled out so that as he reaches adulthood, his parents still have the right to help and support him. I was turned away by every single doctor in this group. They "refuse to fill out forms" and the only thing they wanted to offer was "help with medication." My son takes no medication, he simply has the mentality of a 6 year old and needs guardianship. Thanks for turning us away.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

This rating is more for the staffer and her "office policy". The receptionist 'Andrea' shows little skills other than her ability to put clients on hold. She is unable to helpfully resolve issues from clients stating it is all because of the "office policy". We will no longer be visiting this facility based solely on the office staff and their "office policy". Obviously, the office policy and training of this receptionist needs to change. If Andrea's will is to destroy this practice from the front desk, she's spot on. Our trust and faith in this facility has ended.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I've seen Dr Maldonado for over 7 years now. Very punctual and professional. His staff went above and beyond to resolve issues with RX Insurance.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

This doctor is so so, his staff is the worst staff ever. Several times he caused me to run out of medication causing me to get sick. When I called in the office manager made it a point to tell me I wasn't their only patient. Could not be bother to write a correct prescription with correct usage directions, when brought to their attn, the response was, "Well do you know how to take it?" Seriously, if you are going to charge me to pick up a prescription when you make a mistake there is a problem.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

On my third visit to this dr. My husband went inside to pay copayment. The blond girl behind the counter used an ugly voice with my husband. My husband was in a lot of pain ( pancreatic cancer - which everyone in that office knows. When i got inside, the nurse & I had words ( no cursing or threats) when I saw the dr for the reg 15 min- which I don't feel any better, I asked to be referenced , no sympathy, he switched from a dr to a butthead

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011