Ratings for Dr. Mclean Sheperd

I have been going to Dr. Shepherd's office for the last two years since my previous dermatologist stopped practicing. I've had a wonderful experience with all of her staff. I "clicked" with Dr. Sheperd right away. Amy is wonderful and has done my lips several times with results that have surpassed my expectations. She has also performed some other filler work with excellent results. My last two annual skin checks have been performed by the PAs and I thought that they were performed very thoroughly. I am highly recommending Sheperd Dermatology.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I had a reaction to lip serum that took all my fullness away. It also dissolved some skin and tissue. She told me to get lip injections and that Amy was very good. I had 3 sessions with Amy trying to get my lips right.Amy deformed my lips. I have a thick roll way above my lip border.The roll creates a big duck bill. The filler shows on my bottom lip because she did not inject it deep enough, The filler is orange and shimmery white, Lipstick does not cover it.There are so many things wrong with my lips. Amy Jetter told me lips were her specialty! Dr. Shepard will not even return a phone call . I did receive a letter from Dr, Sheperd informing me that she or none of the staff will not see me.Her motto is "Every woman's birthright is to have beautiful skin" Amy made my lips ugly and deformed. I trusted them. I don't understand why they do not care! This is causing me so much sress.Amy Jetter is a very unskilled lip injector,

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Sheperd has been my dermatologist for the past 5 years. She has always exceeded anything I expected from a doctor. Over my 72 years of life, I have gone through dozens and dozens of doctors and many dermatologists. I trusted my basal cell case in her hands and my upper lip looks like it did before that thing was there. She has compassionate affect, very friendly, professional and skilled. Always recommended.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Sheperd has been my physician for 5 years or more. With at least four visits a year, all my experiences at her office have been great! She hears what a patient is saying and you know she cares about you as an individual. She does everything she can to make you feel important and special, her staff is always going the extra mile, and the positive energy you feel as soon as you enter remains even after you leave. The whole experience makes going to the dermatologist something to look forward to doing.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I used Dr.Shepard because my girlfriend worked for her and we would talk about how wonderful my friend was. She met a very manipulative and controlling man who has taken over her office and accused my 12 year faithfil, family "friend" of imbezziling. She has been cleared of charges. Watch out for the men us women date. They are not who they say they are. I'm referring all my friends to Dr. Lesly Davidson.

Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Mclean Sheperd's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Harvard-Pilgrim