Ratings for Dr. Joel Herskowitz

He's a great doctor with the kids. Talks to them first and treats them like people with positive respect. I have 2 children with ADHD, he doesn't just give medicine trys other things also. Always avaiable to talk to the kids if they are having problems and they need to discuss it with him. He's their doctor not ours.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

my daughter is now 17 she has been with dr. herskowitz since she was 9. she has add and school most importantly is very very difficult without her adderall. there were some complications with jeana's insurance i couldn't keep up with payment and eventually went on mass health. dr. herskowitz had sent a 3 mo. pres. twice in the mail at the time I was trying to keep up with blue cross blue shield payment and as a result of not being able to keep current she couldn't recieve pres. benefits the prescriptions were outdated and one was misplaced I couldn't fill and when we quickly got onto mass health dr. herskowitz refused to give my daughter who is trying to study for college sat's a new prescription for 30 days after I explained our situation to him (he was also very impatient). I have been trying for weeks. nothing like this has ever happened before in all our yrs. with him on our side. we have always been on time for appts. and we thought we liked him but we have changed our minds.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Herskowitz is a renaissance man of neurology. Changed my life.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

Dr. Joel Herskowitz's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1971)