Ratings for Dr. Shelly M. Heidelbaugh

Nicest, most caring doctor ever. Although she is not available all days, and, yes, it may be difficult to schedule an appointment, it is worthwhile seeing her. She truly is concerned about her patients' health and goes through all the steps to see they are seen by specialists if need be. I was lucky to find her, and of all the doctors I've had over the years in various cities I've lived in, Dr. Heidelbaugh ranks with the best of them. As a patient I'm impressed with how she listens to me, and puts herself in my place. She doesn't push me, only counsels and suggests what would work for me. No pushiness or ego, like some past doctors I've had. Super friendly and easy to talk to. Young enough to have had training in more recent developments in medicine.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

The doctor is nice, she's very caring, and have no problem referring you to a specialist, but since she only work part time (2 days/week), getting an appointment with her is very difficult, and her office staff does not care about how your condition is. Unless she has a full time schedule, I will not come back to see her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Shelly M. Heidelbaugh's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden Grove, CA