Ratings for Dr. Marion F. Colas-Lacombe

Dr. Lacombe was awesome. She always takes the time to explain results, answer as many questions as you may have, and is very personable.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Colas-Lacombe is amazing. She has the most sincere patience when it comes to her patients. She always makes sure I'm comfortable with the treatment plans for any issues I have and most importantly what I love is shes not so quick to prescribe you medication and send you on your way.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr Lacombe and her staff have been friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful during every visit or phone call I have made to their office.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Lacombe truly cares about her patients. She delivered my first baby and my experience with her was nothing short of amazing. I was extremely nervous in the beginning about the delivery and I expressed to her I really wanted to have my baby naturally. She recommended I take classes to help me through my labor, and with her guidance and the classes, I was able to have a smooth natural delivery. She always made sure my health was taken care of for a safe delivery. She was with me every step of the way and answered my every question. I really felt like I was more than a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Lacombe.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr Lacombe and staff,very warm and welcoming. I felt comfortable and valued as a patient.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Staff is very helpful. Everyone is very friendly and professional. The only little thing That needs to change is the waiting time is a bit long. But everything else is excellent :))

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Her bedside manner was awesome !!!! Quick and simple process and an excellent team by her side. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for a new Ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

She is the best! She is always so friendly and helpful and I love how she fully listens and offers the right treatments

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I called to schedule an appointment with dr. Lacombe. When I was told the next available was a month away. I mentioned it was an emergency so I was put on to the nurse. I left a message concerning my situation and Lisa the nurse called me right back and said dr. Lacombe wants me to come in ASAP. I was seen by dr. Lacombe within 30 min. This prompt attention was very comforting and relieving. Much gratitude to the staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Lacombe is very personable, she listens, gives you the time you need to talk to her and responds quickly to your concerns. She also has a great staff.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Marion F. Colas-Lacombe's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL