Ratings for Dr. Marion F. Colas-Lacombe

My experience was very comfortable here. Everyone was very polite. The waiting was quick. The doctor was very patient, kind, and caring. It was an overall good experience.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

It was simply the most amazing experience ever! I went in with an open mind, did the hypnobirthing classes Dr. Lacombe recommended. Even though I ended up getting the epidural, I was still happy. My daughter arrived alert and healthy. The delivery was one I will remember forever. I felt care for and my feelings were always taken into consideration. I remember laying there and watching Dr. Lacombe do her magic. I could see her taking her time and really taking care of me. I was definitely absorbing her vibe and that made me feel safe. My first pregnancy- I did my part and had an amazing doctor and my little girl is the cutest ever.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Had a great first experience, Dr seems pretty knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Colas-Lacombe was warm and friendly. She made me feel comfortable. This is my initial meeting with the Dr. and the suggestion of probiotics makes me know she understands the value/importance of natural care which is very important to me as well. Overall successful 1st visit

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

This has been one of my best experiences at a doctor's office, if for no other reason than Dr. Colas-Lacombe took the time to listen to what I was going through and offered another option than just throwing more pills at the problem. I have gotten my life back thanks to her treatment plan. The staff is great, facility is clean, and you are seen on time. Such an amazing doctor's office.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Wonderful to be come into a office and feel at home.Dr.colas is the BEST ',

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Very satisfied with the service provided today. The staff was very polite and upbeat this morning. Dr Lacombe was very detail in explaining things. Seems to be very concerned with me as a patient which I'm very happy and comfortable with.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I really like so far, everyone very attentive and understanding. Felt like all the right questions asked and starting a good relationship with the office and staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I love Dr.Lacombe. Her bedside manner is amazing. Always asking for more detail, if I have any questions. Very concerned about her patients

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Lacombe is great, so is the staff. Consistent with patient care.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Marion F. Colas-Lacombe's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL