Ratings for Dr. Marion F. Colas-Lacombe

She is the best! She is always so friendly and helpful and I love how she fully listens and offers the right treatments

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I called to schedule an appointment with dr. Lacombe. When I was told the next available was a month away. I mentioned it was an emergency so I was put on to the nurse. I left a message concerning my situation and Lisa the nurse called me right back and said dr. Lacombe wants me to come in ASAP. I was seen by dr. Lacombe within 30 min. This prompt attention was very comforting and relieving. Much gratitude to the staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Lacombe is very personable, she listens, gives you the time you need to talk to her and responds quickly to your concerns. She also has a great staff.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Lacombe is the best! She really sits and talks to you and hears all your problems. She then makes sure to help in any way she can with treatment or testing. She is very friendly, courteous and always runs on time! I’ve been going to her for a few years now and highly recommend her. On top of all that, her office staff is very nice too.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Great bed side manners and she also made a stressful process a little easier

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Lacombe is an excellent doctor and very detailed with the care of her patients. I absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Staff was great. Dr. Colas-Lacombe was attentive, professional, and very informative. She even called me personally after my appointment to speak with me. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I sent a message to dr lacombe last night for help and she was so speedy in getting me that help!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Very great staff!! They make you feel comfortable and welcomed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Staff was kind and understanding. The doctor didn't make me feel rushed and addressed all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Marion F. Colas-Lacombe's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL