Ratings for Dr. Marion F. Colas-Lacombe

Very great staff!! They make you feel comfortable and welcomed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Staff was kind and understanding. The doctor didn't make me feel rushed and addressed all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I love the environment, I love the staff, I love the hospitality and most of all I love Dr. Carlos-Lacombe ????

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

My mother and my entire female family have been seeing Dr. Lacombe since I was a little girl. Now that I am grown up I see her as well. Dr. Lacombe as well as the staff here are incredibly caring and nurturing and they are always making sure you are comfortable. Dr. Lacombe is very attentive, knowledgeable, and is able to give advice and/or treatment based on your specific needs and is always right.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Lacombe and staff,very warm and welcoming. I felt comfortable and valued as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

My experience as a new patient has been a good one. The doctor and staff are friendly and provides professional service. I also appreciate the cleanliness of the office.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Exceptionally Professional Doctors and Staff. Dr. Lacombe has an amazing gift to make you feel comfortable enough to make you feel like you're apart of a family.Great use of technology for appointment reminders. What a wonderful practice!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Colas-Lacombe is amazing. My experience has been pleasant and I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My experience was very comfortable here. Everyone was very polite. The waiting was quick. The doctor was very patient, kind, and caring. It was an overall good experience.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

It was simply the most amazing experience ever! I went in with an open mind, did the hypnobirthing classes Dr. Lacombe recommended. Even though I ended up getting the epidural, I was still happy. My daughter arrived alert and healthy. The delivery was one I will remember forever. I felt care for and my feelings were always taken into consideration. I remember laying there and watching Dr. Lacombe do her magic. I could see her taking her time and really taking care of me. I was definitely absorbing her vibe and that made me feel safe. My first pregnancy- I did my part and had an amazing doctor and my little girl is the cutest ever.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Marion F. Colas-Lacombe's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Ameritas