Ratings for Dr. Marion F. Colas-Lacombe

Amazing physician!!! Really takes the time to listen to her patients!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Lacombe is very personable and easy to talk to. I genuinely love the care I receive when I come to the office. I highly recommend her for prenatal and/or gynecological care; she’s just amazing!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Very good service the Doctor and the staff are great

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Colas-Lacombe is beyond what you expect or imagine. Such an amazing human being. She listens to her patients needs and true cares about your recovery. The Hospital staff at Plantation General was also exceptional! Ever person we came in contact with was so genuinely interested in my well being and very helpful with me as well as my newborn. I couldn’t rave enough about Dr.Lacombe or Plantation General! An experience to remember!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr Colas- Lacombe is so friendly and engaging yet very professional. Listens and makes suggestions for solutions to concerns and issues, this quality is a welcome change in the healthcare industry today. Thank you Dr. Lacombe, you are a ray of sunshine, keep spreading that sunshine around. With Special thanks. Your Patient.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Lacombe was was inviting and made me feel very comfortable. She explained everything thoroughly and made sure all my questions were answered before my visit was over with.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Everyone was friendly and helpful...they were able to do my blood draw on site was was Great!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Colas-Lacombe is the "MOST PHENOMONAL OB-GYN" ever. She is extremely professional, superb, patient, caring and has the BEST bedside manner ever. My former Dr. retired and I wasn't aware, due to the fact I only come in yearly. I was referred to Dr. Colas-Lacombe from a close friend. I have always desired a female OB-GYN. She is all I've ever desired in a doctor. She made me feel very comfortable during my annual exam and to top it off, she has a wonderful sense of humor. Overall, out of 5 stars, I crown her with 10 stars. Anyone who desires an excellent OB-GYN, please contact her office. Her staff is also very professional, courteous, friendly and efficient. There was no long waiting time to be seen. They are very prompt. I highly recommend Dr. Colas-Lacombe!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I love Dr.Lacombe her and her staff are the best the make you feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Lacombe was awesome. She always takes the time to explain results, answer as many questions as you may have, and is very personable.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Marion F. Colas-Lacombe's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL