Ratings for Dr. Francisco J. Garcia

I had a horrible experience being treated by this physician. After getting a 2nd and 3rd opinion my suspicions were correct. I will not go back, I do not recomend. The majority of the staff is polite, there are several bad apples.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Garcia is a wonderful doctor! His bedside manor is very personal and real. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

After walking on crutches with a severely broken ankle for over a mile I finally made it to the clinic only to find out that they would not bill me my $20 co pay. Receptionist gave an evil grin and said "sorry" leaving me with another mile walk back. The most uncaring thing I've ever witnessed from a Dr. office. Charge my insurance company thousands but still so greedy that they cant bill $20? Go somewhere else. Compassion is worth a lot from a doctor and this clinic is sorely lacking that. I did not actually meet Dr. Garcia but anyone who staffs his office with sadists is not someone I would want treating me. Now I have to treat the wounds to my wrists from all the walking on crutches. What a great day.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Francisco J. Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• Southwest School Of Medicine And Hospital (Grad. 1984)