Ratings for Dr. Samuel M. Sohn

I had a surgical complication that was not treated. I am still paying another doctor to resolve the issue. I understand a problem can happen but you must have a doctor who recognizes a problem when one exsists. I am very upset about the treatment I received from Dr. Sohn and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Sohn performed my breast augmentation with 560 cc silicone smooth implants. He was so patient with me prior to surgery to help me understand all of the risks of the procedure as well as deciding the best implant location. I chose the dual plane method and they look amazing. He is very good at what he does and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Plastic Surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Sohn for many years and he is very knowledgeable in the work that he does. He is so precise in his work and I love the results. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is someone you can definitely trust. The nurses and assistants and the staff are great and make you feel so comfortable when you're in the office. The office is clean and pretty. I love going there and I am proud to be a patient.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Wonderful, caring doc & staff. Does great work. No pressure, very precise, meticulous, listens to patient concerns & gives through explanations.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Sohn was my 5th out of 6 consults for lipo/bbl in Vegas, and I knew after meeting him I picked an amazing surgeon. I am beyond happy with my results and follow up care. Thanks so much, Dr. Sohn, Elle, Evelyn etc.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Sohn was recommended to me for an Upper Lip Plasty and I couldn't be happier with the result. He is an amazing doctor with a great personality. He explains the complete procedure and after seeing some before and after photos of other patients I knew I wanted Dr. Sohn to do the procure on me. I am now 2 wks since surgery and I am extremely happy wit the result. I have only a little pink around the bottom of my nose and so happy having an upper lip again!! Evelyn, his nurse is also wonderful as well as all the staff at Hankins & Sohn. Great Job!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Was referred here by a close friend and am so beyond happy with not only my results but the entire process. Dr. Sohn and the entire staff are so friendly and work hard at making sure you are comfortable. This was my first surgery so I was extremely nervous but Dr. Sohn and everyone were there every step of the way and answered all my questions. Now I'm 3 weeks post op and couldn't be happier. I would recommend Hankins and Sohn to anyone looking for not only amazing results but also a friendly and welcoming environment from staff who really are there for you.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I could be happier with dr sohn and his staff. Not only is dr sohn a perfectionist (something that is uber important when you are dealing with cosmetic procedures), but makes you feel so comfortable and explains everything to make sure you completely understand what to expect from your results. Not only have I been completely satisfied, I recommended my mother, who is the toughest customer when it comes to understanding what is being done as well as pleasing, and she is as impressed as I have been.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. sohn is an amazing doctor! I had a couple consultations before but once I met with dr. Sohn I knew he was the doctor I would choose. He is ver knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns. Talented and sweet doctor and his staff on the rainbow location are amazing! Thank you Dr. sohn

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I went in November 10 2016 for a breast augmentation and considering this was my first surgery Dr. sohn made me feel very comfortable he was very knowledgeable, courteous, professional and just an overall warm person I fealt very comfortable the moment I was in his office his nurse and staff are also very nice and professional and Susan is awesome

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Samuel M. Sohn's Credentials

At Hankins and Sohn Plastic Surgery Associates, I perform a wide variety of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. With an extensive background in non-surgical procedures, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and Juvéderm®, I aim to give my patients the best possible care and natural-looking results. In addition to injectables and other minimally-invasive treatments, I perform surgical procedures such as laser liposuction, mini facelift surgery, and breast lift surgery. By utilizing the latest advancements in plastic surgery, in addition to my skills and experience in the field, I strive to provide patients with effective procedures, beautiful results, and a smooth, successful treatment process.

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med