Ratings for Dr. Brook Nero

No empathy. Horrible front desk personnel Rude and condescending I think no doctor or walk-n clinic would be better!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I've had problems with my legs for eight years. With little info, he insisted it was shin splints. I've been tested before for compartment syndrome thanks to a doc suggestion, but it was when I had been inactive for a long time. Compartment syndrome can calm down, apparently. I wanted to be tested again and was polite. Nero seemed angry that I would challenge him, not sympathetic for shin splint treatments doing nothing over the years.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Nero pathologizes that which he doesn't understand from not doing enough research. He's suspicious of women, doesn't listen well, and once accused me of being hostile when I was completely calm and content. It was bizarre. It was like he walked into the room with a preconceived notion and then looked for evidence to support it, anything he could find.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Prefers to send me to a specialist, practically every time I ask him for help.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Nero has been my doctor for several years. I find him to be caring, willing to listen and very punctual. His staff is extremely friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Nero has been our family doctor for 10 years. He is very kind, knowledgeable and supportive and always takes the time to make sure whatever concern we have is thoroughly investigated.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Nero is the best. He is very knowledgeable, he is a Doctor who care about his patients and his Staff is excellent too.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Sincere caring an all around good Doctor. Great Staff

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Nero is my family doctor and has been for the past 6 years. He is knowlegable and is willing to take his time to resolve problems. I have needed a short appointment from time to time and the staff accomodates me willingly. All in all an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

I have no doubt that Dr. Nero is knowledgeable, but my problem is more with his attitude. Based on my own experience, I feel that Dr. Nero has a problem working with overweight people. It seems to be the only problem he can see, even if you are there to deal with something unrelated. When I finally burst into tears out of frustration, he seemed to be prepared to help me, but not a moment before. If you can get him motivated to help, he seems to be a good M.D. (I would not recommend him to a woman with any self-esteem issues.)

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011