Ratings for Dr. Bijan Golyan

Dr Bijan is extremely caring and smart. He is probably the best doctor in t usa

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr Bijan Golyan as well as his brother Dr Daniel Golyan diagnosed and treated my heart attack before it was too late. Thank you for giving me a second chance at life.

Submitted July 15, 2015

Bijan Golyan was present and managed all stages of my mother's heart disease. From the staff between his clinics to his excellent cardiologist brother, Daniel Golyan, who he keeps in contact with for his patients in the hospital, Dr Bijan Golyan is a phenomenal physician and human being.

Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Bijan Golyan DO has been serving as my family's trusted primary care physician and cardiologist for years. He has always went the extra mile for us - calling us on the phone (himself and not staff) after a sick visit, extending his hours to see us if we felt it was urgent, visiting at the hospital, and even waiving co-pays and providing samples of otherwise expensive prescriptions during financially difficult times.

Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Bijan Golyan has treated me with respect during all of my visits to him. He is very receptive even when I need him to call me back quickly - hard to find nowadays.

Submitted June 11, 2015

As opposed to speaking about my condition, Dr Golyan used my time with him to make small talk and inflate his own ego by talking about how great he and how unappreciated the world is of him... I just wanted a physical, not a rant.

Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr Golyan brothetrs are the best doctors who i have ever had. They are most compassionate and caring who Go beyond line of duty to help us. Extremely smart and knowledgeable who are up to date with new medical findings. They correct mistakes of other physicians. Since I have been theirs patient, I have not felt ill an have not been hospitalized. Thank you Dr Golyans. god bless you and your family. You and your family are a gift to all in this world.

Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Bijan Golyan made me wait over an hour each time I visited his office. They said he had an emergency each time. It cannot be possible that he had an emergency every time I or my husband visited him over a span of years.

Submitted February 7, 2015

Complete waste of my time. He kept ordering tests for me that showed I was healthy and after he saw the results he kept ordering more tests that came out negative...without any suspicion from any signs or symptoms - because I didn't have any. I was just there a for an annual physical.

Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Golyan did not look up the interactions of the medications he prescribed me although I handed him a written list of the exact names and dosages of my prescriptions. I ended up having really bad side effects from his lack of attention.

Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Bijan Golyan's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1995)