Ratings for Dr. Vassily Mihailoff

Was referred for allergy testing with Dr. Mihailoff to help figure out what was causing my rare (once every 2 years) but severe angioedema. Dr. Mihailoff did the basic work-up of foods, pollens, trees, animals, even though I already knew I had a pollen and tree allergy, eat all of the tested foods regularly, and have a cat that does not bother me. The results got me nowhere closer to figure out what was causing my angioedema episodes, but this wasn't even the worst part. The technician who did the allergy testing did the needle-injection portion of the testing on my wrists which was extremely painful. After the second round of these (after nearly passing out both times) I asked her which ones were left and asked her to stop. When I explained to her that where she was injecting was extremely tender and painful, she ignored my complaints and continued injecting in the same spot. When I say that she was injecting on my wrist, I mean that she did 4 needle injections about an inch away from where my palm starts. I explained my dissatisfaction to the technician in tears, and the technician insisted that I speak with the Dr. I just wanted to leave. The bedside manner of Dr. Mihailoff and his staff is abhorrent. I would not recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Vassily Mihailoff's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Biddeford, ME