Ratings for Dr. Alison Chung

Mean and not thorough. Made me feel terrible for even making an appointment even though I was incredibly ill. I stopped going here even though she's technically my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Chung is one of the most helpful and caring doctors I have met. I found her to be easy to talk to, and felt like she really took the time to listen and help me with my medical issues. Very friendly and supportive.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

The best Dr I've ever had. I'm really going to miss her 😢.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr Chung wants to be a referral service rather than a gp. She often seems not to know or really care what the problem is, is flippant, sometimes rude (she once told me to quot my professional job and go work at WalMart), and usually can't see you for 2 weeks or more. So if you have an actual medical problem you're out of luck - in the pst 2 years I've had bronchitis twice and have had to go to the hospital or walk in clinics. I had pneumonia which she dismissed as a "normal cough". Numerous times I've gone for an appointment with her and there's a locum instead. Thank goodness I've found a new GP.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

A wonderful and caring physician who will give you the hard truth with the utmost professionalism and dedication to patient care.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Always on time and gives sound advice. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Wonderful care. Able to get appointments within a day or two. On time.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Chung does not listen to her patients concerns and is VERY unprofessional. Even speaking of other patients confidential information. When she doesn't know what is wrong she simply shrugs her shoulders and tells you to go to emergency if it continues. The worse doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Chung and her staff are wonderful. Appointments are on time and she follows through to get you the best care.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr Chung does not listen to what your saying. Does not take time to figure things out ,Always in hurry. Does not follow up on diabetes, blood test etc.in my opinion she is not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013