Ratings for Dr. Armando R. Hinojosa

His wife is rude. She just wants money . Office is not clean

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Unlike the previous comment I have read, I have never met Dr. Hinojosa. My father has been a patient of this doctor for years. Unfortunately my father was rushed to the hospital and was there for a month and a half and never did this doctor pay my father a visit. Dr. Hinojosa did have his colleague whom I was told took care of his patients in the hospital while Dr. Hinojosa care for patients in office. This to me does not show empathy nor genuine care for your patients. It anything when a patient is at the hospital this should be a time when we all want a doctor we know and feel comfortable with attending to our health. This is not a time to have a colleague attend to your patients whom they have never met. Let's save the met and greet for the office and not the hospital. None the less after being in the hospital that long as of yet the answer we get is we don't know what happened or caused everything. You have us puzzled and we are still trying to figure it out. What???? That is not what a great doctor does. They talk to doctors from other places until they can find out what is wrong. As of yet I have not seen this being done.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Absolutely the BEST Internist in Laredo TX. I highly recommend him and his compassionate staff. A big thanks to his wonderful wife who cares for all the patients and manages the clinic so well. Thank you Dr. Hinojosa, Mrs. Hinojosa and staff!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

This doctor is very kind and well informed. He is greatly sought after by many patients. Therefore, his office is usually full. However, if you are polite and wait your turn you will find that the wait is well worth it. He is great at explaining the problem, and he is one of the few doctors that visits his patients in the hospital. Great doctor. God bless him for the wonderful work that he does.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

Dr. Armando R. Hinojosa's Credentials

• Spanish

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)