Ratings for Dr. Edward Klarman

Heed the other reviews! Just about everything written that happened to other patients also happened to me. This guy is a disgrace to doctors everywhere!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

I was forced to undergo a fitness for duty exam with Dr. Klarman. This man seemed to be a ****. He told me to grow a thicker layer of skin, in order to deal with being harassed at the Farmington Hills Post Office. Despite my diagnosis with other psychiatrist, Dr. Klarman found me fit for duty without any mental impairments. The Postal Service terminated me on Dr. Klarman's exam, they ignored everyone else. I underwent two fitness for duty exams with Dr. Klarman, less than 12 months apart from one another. Edward Klarman had moved within that time, each office seemed to be unprofessional and deserted. Edward Klarman was not in his office when I arrived the second time, I had to wait for him and yes he was late. This man is so head strong, that it is hard for him to have any compassion for others; his acts of putting himself out to be a professional that he is not has harmed many lives, including mine.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

This doctor has to be the rudest in the medical profession. He was an hour late and did not apologize. Also, his office stank heavily of cigar smoke. I found him to be rude, abrasive, abrupt and downright ill-mannered. One example: He asked personal questions and when I told him I had a myomectomy he said "what the hell is that". When I explained it was removal of tumors from the uterus without a hysterectomy. He scoffed then said, "not my area of expertise". He does not need to retire - he needs his license revoked in every state. If you can avoid this creep - do so at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

Dr Klarman,at 71,should retire. He seemed to have an emotional breakdown during my interview on 10/25/07. I have panic disorder, major depression & am ADHD. During the session, Dr Klarman lost his patience with my answers to his questions, put his head in his hands, laid it down on his desk & begged me to get to the point. He raised his voice to me, yelling at me several times, causing me to cry & begin a panic attack. After I took medication & had time to calm down, Dr Klarman said he was bringing in a staff member, Cheryl, to sit in with us to keep himself from yelling at me. Even then, when he started to get impatient with me, he would roll his eyes & look at Cheryl. When this would happen, feeling afraid he was about to yell at me again, I would stop speaking, until he asked another question. I had a friend of mine research Dr Klarman. She found he is not an A.M.A member, seems to have no post-grad training,& never finds mental illness when working 4 insurance agencies.Unprofesion.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. Edward Klarman's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1960)