Ratings for Dr. Sheila Brereton

Writes off your concern like it's nothing. You can come in prepared with all the facts and she'll still dismiss you and think she knows best. Not up to date on medical information (I've mentioned several facts that she's said aren't true, even though it's information you learn in a basic university biology class nowadays..). She couldn't even fill out a blood work form properly or give proper instructions to prepare for the blood work (the nurse at the blood lab had to ask two other nurses which tests to run because the form was filled out so poorly; I was told to fast for 2 hours beforehand, but when I got there was informed the minimum was 8 hours). I could go on and on. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

TERRIBLE DOCTOR she is disclosing personal medical information about my family to one another. Luckily we are close and no one was upset, despite the family relation she should not release information about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Extremely poor service. Lack of knowledge, no compassion, inability to listen and hear what the patient is saying is a problem. Soooo opinated that it is intimidating and you leave without any help whatsoever for your medical problem. A complete waste of time attending an appointment and paying for parking. Leave with the problem, and go to a Walk-In Clinic to get required medication, etc. It is too serious to continue going to a doctor who ignores the patient's problem. Don't wait until it's too late to find a new doctor. CVH Teaching Unit, 2300 Eglinton, 1st Floor,

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

In my 10+ years of my family seeing this G.P. we have never received the care and attention we needed. Whether it is my father, mother, brother, or myself we are constantly disregarded for our concerns and are rarely heard over her constant interruptions. When expressing our concerns with our health we are constantly met with "oh my sister has that, you'll be fine" or "yes yes my cousin has this its nothing to be so worried about" before we are even able to finish our sentences. I always feel like she's rushing through my appointments and recently they rarely last more than 5 minutes at a time. I do not feel comfortable enough to fully express myself to her any longer.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Brereton for years now and I am very happy with her care.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

just the non punctuality of having to wait much longer than the appointment time you were given.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Brereton has been our family doctor for almost 20 years now. She's like our family friend and DOCTOR at the same time. The whole staff, most especially the Nurses are sooo helpful and her booking assistant.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She was my advocate at a time when I needed one most and will be forever grateful

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Staff is very rude. Have to wait to get an appointment and when you do have an appt. you still have to wait an hour or so. Her knowledge is ok but you have to go to her often for the same problem in order for her to take you seriously. Wish it was easier to find another doctor because I would not go to her ever again.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Terrible. Is this really a doctor? Not good service. Lack of knowledge and not caring.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016