Ratings for Dr. Craig R. Aaronson

He is very patient and caring,his office could be cleaner,and doors should be shut for confidentiality.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Aaronson is a great podiatrist. He is very thorough and shows he cares for his patients. My foot pain is gone and I feel like I was really taken care of. The receptionist is very friendly and the wait time is minimal. I recommend Dr. Aaronson to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Aaronson was recommended to me by a friend. The doctor and the receptionist are so friendly and helpful. Dr. Aaronson did an outstanding job on identifying and explaining what needed to be done to correct my foot problem. He did a great job and now I'm ready to get the other foot done! I have already recommended him to other friends and family experiencing the same problems I had.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Aaronson. He was very kind and gets you in and out of the office in a timely manner. He is super knowledgable and was recommended to me by another individual in the medical, which speaks to his abilities.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Aaronson is a caring doctor and gentle. I had surgery on my toe 6 months ago, and developed a staph infection some sort of way. It would've been helpful to investigate how I actually got this infection while my toe was still bandaged. This has left me with a deformed and ugly toe that I am still under treatment for. His staff is always courteous and helpful whenever I need to change appt. time or date. I was referred to the doctor by my PMD and I would still refer others to see him with any problems they may have.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I exremely my primary Dr. referred me to Dr. Aaronson. The previous podiatris i visited suggested a procedure that would have fused the joint affected and altered the way I walked. I would highly recommend Dr. The staff,Teri and Lindsey, helped with all the paperwork and called after the procedure to make sure everything with was going fine and if I needed anything. I felt they really cared and wasn't just paart of office procedure. Yes I would highly recommend Dr. Aaronson and staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

After visiting several other podiatrists in Fresno and being very disillusioned I moved on to Dr. Aaronson. He was recommended by my wife and what a wonderful surprise he is. He was a bit doctorish but became more personable after the second visit. He has provided options which no other podiatrist had offered and his suggestions have all improved my condition. I wanted to reach out and hug him on my last visit with him. Wow!!!! What else can I say about him?

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

He is extremely friendly knowledgeable, I felt very comfortable and at ease within the first 10 min. min. of my first visit. The 2 receptionist we did see were extremely friendly and made us feel very comfortable. If ratings were stars from 1-5 I would give Dr. Aaronson and his staff 6 stars they are the best and also kid friendly. Patient Arnulfo Gonzalez Sr.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Aaronson immediately knew what was wrong with me; prescribed medicine that worked quickly and instructed me how to treat the wounds. He was a very nice person and I would definitely go back to him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

after surgery he took great care to ensure that my recovery was one hundred percent. i am very grateful to have him as my physician. took the time to explain my diagnosis and surigical procedure and what outcome i could expect.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Craig R. Aaronson's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

HealthPartners