You may also like

Rate Dr. Craig R. Aaronson

Dr. Craig R. Aaronson's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Aaronson. He was very kind and gets you in and out of the office in a timely manner. He is super knowledgable and was recommended to me by another individual in the medical, which speaks to his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Dr. Aaronson is a caring doctor and gentle. I had surgery on my toe 6 months ago, and developed a staph infection some sort of way. It would've been helpful to investigate how I actually got this infection while my toe was still bandaged. This has left me with a deformed and ugly toe that I am still under treatment for. His staff is always courteous and helpful whenever I need to change appt. time or date. I was referred to the doctor by my PMD and I would still refer others to see him with any problems they may have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I exremely my primary Dr. referred me to Dr. Aaronson. The previous podiatris i visited suggested a procedure that would have fused the joint affected and altered the way I walked. I would highly recommend Dr. The staff,Teri and Lindsey, helped with all the paperwork and called after the procedure to make sure everything with was going fine and if I needed anything. I felt they really cared and wasn't just paart of office procedure. Yes I would highly recommend Dr. Aaronson and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

After visiting several other podiatrists in Fresno and being very disillusioned I moved on to Dr. Aaronson. He was recommended by my wife and what a wonderful surprise he is. He was a bit doctorish but became more personable after the second visit. He has provided options which no other podiatrist had offered and his suggestions have all improved my condition. I wanted to reach out and hug him on my last visit with him. Wow!!!! What else can I say about him?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

He is extremely friendly knowledgeable, I felt very comfortable and at ease within the first 10 min. min. of my first visit. The 2 receptionist we did see were extremely friendly and made us feel very comfortable. If ratings were stars from 1-5 I would give Dr. Aaronson and his staff 6 stars they are the best and also kid friendly. Patient Arnulfo Gonzalez Sr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Aaronson immediately knew what was wrong with me; prescribed medicine that worked quickly and instructed me how to treat the wounds. He was a very nice person and I would definitely go back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

after surgery he took great care to ensure that my recovery was one hundred percent. i am very grateful to have him as my physician. took the time to explain my diagnosis and surigical procedure and what outcome i could expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Dr. Aaronson has treated me for over 10 years, he is friendly, caring and knowledgeable. His staff has been helpful in getting my appointments in a timely manner and have said they enjoy working for this Dr. I appreciated his caring attitude before and after surgery. I was impressed again when the nurses make positive comments about him during preop. He has helped me understand my condition. I have recommended him to many people and will continue to do the same.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][90437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Asronson & his staff.. Had a great consultation before & after my surgery .. I will recommend Dr. Aaronson to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][90436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I think most of comments on here are fake. I wait an hour at every appointment. I have seen many complain, and some walk out. The Dr. Is okay, office is awful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][90435].votes_count ]]