Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Rousso

Everyone has been extremely friendly and helpful with all questions I have had.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Rousso has fantastic bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients and wants them to feel comfortable and educated. All of the office staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Everyone was wonderful Dr Rousso did a fantastic job. Dr. Cranford was so kind and helpful. I look fantastic! I am so pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Beyond happy with my procedure. Dr Rousso and his staff are VERY nice and professional. No matter the question i had, they was always willing to help m in any way possible. Dr Rousso took the time to explain what he was gonna do. In a way that was very understandabIe. i seriously could not be happier!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Results very natural. exactly what i requested. I would do it again. Dr Rousso is over the top excellant.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself! I highly recommend Dr Rousso and PA Adams. I feel as if the clock has been turned back 10 years but in a very natural way. For anyone who is contemplating a 'little change',I say go for it! But do it with this practice!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Rousso and his staff was awesome. He did a great job on my blepharoplasty. i wanted it to be very natural looking with just a more refreshed look. i am so pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I am etremely happy with the results of my dermabrasion! Dr. Rousso and his staff have been extremely reassuring through this whole process.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I could not be happier with the staff here. They went above and beyond my expectations.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Very organized staff, with step by step instructions all along the way. Friendly as well as knowledgable of this area of medicine. Experienced NO pain, following surgery, just discomfort which was remedied by medicine. I personally took just 1 prescription pain pill following surgery and then switched to Tylenol.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Daniel E. Rousso's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1981)